Hi all,

I’m new to Pixar Planet and and somewhat technologically challanged. Everyone on the boards here seems to have such great Pixar icons - where do you find them, and where can I can get one to appear when I post?

Thanks!

Firstly, welcome to the site, km1312! :smiley:

You can either make your own avatar by using pictures from the internet or using screenshots from the films and then editing the pictures using some sort of computer program, or you can use one that someone else has made. If you check out the Graphics section of the boards, I’m sure there are some avatars that can be used from around there if you credit the person who made it.

As for displaying one, click on the ‘Profile’ button near the top of the page, and if you scroll down to the bottom, there’s a section where you can change your avatar. If you’ve got it saved on your computer, you can upload it, or if you’ve put it on a website like PhotoBucket, you can copy and paste the URL into the box. Once you’ve done that, click ‘submit’ and your avatar should appear.

Hope that helps!

thanks, lizardgirl! I obviously followed your instructions and am now represented by this cute image of Boo :slight_smile:

Aww, a sweet choice for a first avatar! :smiley:

Great avvie, km1312! :smiley: