Badger's other art

The Rigby animation is tooooo cute X3 I’m hugely impressed with your animating skillz, Badger! And your drawings look so undeniably cool! Keep up your awesome work!

Thanks again, ObsessedWithPixar! Your comments always make me feel good. ;w;

Thought I’d update my topic too since it’s been a while. Been obsessed with Viva Piñata recently, so a lot of that! I dunno, the series is just so happy and colourful! It’s cool, so I draw it all! Yay!

No points for guessing who my favourite characters are. :laughing: As an extra, here’s my re-imagining of the two of them - as humans.

I’m actually really proud of this one, seeing as I’m still practicing on drawing humans… a lot.

Alright, enough with the piñatas. Here’s Fluffclaw again!

And what about a three-wattled bellbird? This is an actual existing animal!

Another actual existing animal, this time one with a funny name - a hellbender!

Also, finally, here’s a meme I filled in, depicting my favourite characters.

Super-cute stuff you’ve got here, Badger! I love it all :slight_smile: I’m glad that my comments mean something to you, btw. I’m hugely impressed by the quality and the style of all of your Viva Pinata pieces especially; OWP adds Viva Pinata to her long list of shows she needs to start watching I always enjoy seeing stuff from you!

Apologies for my lateness, but thanks again, ObsessedWithPixar! :smiley: Of course your comments mean something to me. It always brings a smile to my face when people have something nice to say about the things I drew. uwu

And you should definitely check out Viva Piñata. It’s hilarious and adorable. The show’s on Hulu in its entirety for free and I’m not sure if I mentioned that already somewhere…

Anyway! Arts!

Here’s the squirrel cast of Urchin of the Riding Stars, from the Mistmantle Chronicles, one of my favourite book series which I recently re-read. I tried to make them all look distinctive, for example I messed around with their colours, facial features, and ears to make them all different. As if they would be in a cartoon or something. I think a cartoon based on these books would be great, anyhow.

Here’s a little reference image I made for my fursona, Badger. Or just Renée, which is my real name. :stuck_out_tongue: She went through a lot of different designs. Whereas she had the colouration of a realistic badger at first, it changed from white and blue, to white and purple, to purple and pink, which ended up being the eventual design I decided on. :B

A drawing I made, honouring my favourite Rare franchises. Rather than being upset about Rare’s current state, I prefer to look back on the good things they did make. And goodness me, Banjo-Kazooie, Viva Piñata, and Conker’s Bad Fur Day are amazing. I believe they’re still following in Diddy Kong’s footsteps.

A lot of cartoony skunks! That’s all there is to it, really. I became inspired after reading The Art of Monsters University.

Yeah, almost forgot about Fergy here.

Also, a Banjo-Kazooie animation I made a while back!

Well I think that’s it for now!

Majorly awesome art update, Badger! Ah man, you draw such great animals! Your animation looks great, too! And the effects on the Rare pic are super-cool! Great work again!