BEAUTIFUL Review/Blog of Up

When searching for pictures from the film, I happened upon this wonderfully written blog by a lady named Tracy Magnum, which gives a detailed synopsis of the film complete with insight to the themes hidden within it. Personally, I found it an excellent read and it really did the film justice. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :slight_smile:

little chef

Just finished reading it - that is a gorgeous review, though I wish she’d talked about Dug a bit more.

Reading it gave me the same feeling as I got watching the movie and when I finished reading Deathly Hallows - pure bliss

What a lovely review. :smiley: Would anyone ever write something like this about, say, Monsters vs. Aliens?
I daresay that would be quite a stretch… :wink:

And this line took the words right out of my mouth:

Reading that makes me want to put the movie in right now! :slight_smile: Thanks for posting that link, little_chef_eva!

Wow. Well written, witty, perfectly spoken. Wish I could write like that. Maybe it’s time to NOT read another simple review from Ebert.

That’s a wonderful review. I love her interpretations of the key themes of the film. Thanks for showing that to us, little_chef.

Thanks for the link, little_chef! Looks like that reviewer caught on to the ‘shape theory’ of the movie, and it’s quite interesting he had a personal connection to the movie (about being infertile :frowning:). I guess the movies that touch us the most are the ones we connect deepest with.