Bill's Non-Pixar art

Absolutely. Suggestions are always welcome from you guys. You’re all who I’m doing this for.

Can you do one of a lion? Or maybe a wolf? Those are two of my favorite animals.

Well, here’s the wolf sketch TSS requested.

Cool :smiley:

You’ve got a nice cartoony style, Bill. :smiley:

Bill - Nice job, Bill! I love the pelican. :slight_smile:

Cha, it’s the best freakin’ game in the world, dude. :wink: :smiley:

– Mitch

Hey, thanks guys. Anything in paticular that you’d like me to tackle next? I’m thinking some Dr. Seuss material might be good, what with the release of Horton Hears a Who! in two months.

You’re most welcome, Bill.

Hmm. Well, why not do Horton himself, or one of the characters in There’s a Wocket in my Pocket! I’d love to see you tackle one of the creatures in the latter. :wink:

– Mitch

Dude, awesome drawing Bill. I find it very impressive. Keep up the good work okay?

I’d love to see some Dr. Seuss from you, Bill. :smiley:

These are two paintings I did in my Drawing/Painting class.

Dude, those look really cool! What are they?

Those are folded pieces of paper. We had to do four different versions, but those are the two I’m most proud of. Also, considering the fact that I’ve rarely (if ever) painting anything, that makes me even more proud of them. Heheheh.

Hmmm, very intresting Bill. I have to admit that I thought it looked like hair and a ribbon before. BUt once again, cool drawings.

Here’s a sketch of some animal heads I’ve recently completed.

Bill - Heheh. I like the bird and the crocodile. :wink:

Nice work, Bill!

– Mitch

Thanks. I’ll most definitely have more up here within the next two days, since I’ve actually started drawing seriously on a regular basis again. Ahhh, it’s good to have that kind of energy back in me again. :wink:

Bill - Yep, drawing is fun. :wink:

You’re most welcome.

– Mitch

Nice animal heads you drew there Bill. It looks really amazing. Keep it up dude.

Here’s a sketch of some of my original characters based on my Tim Burton influence.

Enjoy, guys. :wink:

Oooh, really cool there Bill. I see the Burton style in it. Keep it up dude.