Blu-ray announced for Spring 2011

Yep, any time I wanna watch my TI Blu-ray,I just pop it in and enjoy.

I guess that works. I would do that, but if it’s just for Brs, not games, I’d just get a blu-ray player. But, anyway, I’m content with DVD for as long as I can be. I’m interested in the quality of blu-rays and extra features, but it’s not possible for me at this time. 8D

I’m gonna watch my TI Blu-ray right now. I’m kinda bored at the moment.

Why are we getting short changed in the UK with some of these region B blurays? Wall-E, A Bug’s Life and now The Incredibles. The bonus features for TI are a director’s commentary, Boundin’, Jack Jack Attack and…erm that’s it. That is nothing short of disgraceful. And there are no double packs or triple packs, just the bluray. Poor, poor, POOR!!! :smiling_imp:

It’s not like Pixar has a vast back catalogue of titles. Every film deserves the 5 star treatment. And before anyone says import…WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO!!!

Ouch. The UK Blu-ray sounds just like an American DVD with the bonuses. That’s a shame that you don’t get the extras.

I agree with Deszo! I can’t believe that the only BRD choice for The Incredibles for Region B (e.g. where I’m living in, Australia) is the “Classics” version, which is pretty much only Disc 1 of the US Deluxe version. I’m more than willing to pay a premium (albeit ridiculously overpriced), but I don’t even get that choice!

I’m going to import a Region A BRD player from the States so this won’t be a problem for me, along with the other Pixar deluxe BRDs.

Hey, Guys, I wasn’t sure if I should have started a new topic or not for this question, but I figured it’s related so here goes. What is the song that plays at the :57 second mark of the blu ray trailer? I think the music was also in the original trailers as well.

It might be part of he theme song from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service; I know that was on the original trailer. I’d have to re-watch the BR commercial for sure, though.

On Her Majesty’s Secret Service song played during the theatrical trailers. Was it played durring the bluray comercials?

I’m not sure. I’d have to re-watch it.

It should be on youtube.

I love the Roundtable Discussion on The Incredibles Blu-Ray. I knew most of what was said there, but I did learn a few facts that I didn’t know before.

The Roundtable was one of my favorite parts as well. It’s great to see those guys get back together again and discuss of my favorite movie, and learn a few new things in the process.

I agree with you 100%.

The Incredibles really looks stunning on Blu-Ray. Pixar put so much detail into their films and Blu-Ray only helps in making it look better.

Do you have it on blu-ray pixarmilan?

Yes. I got the version available in the U.S.A rather than the one available in New Zealand, because the one available in New Zealand has about a quarter of the special features of the american one. I ordered it from Amazon a few weeks ago and it arrived on friday (in New Zealand time). So I have the 2 Disc Blu-Ray, 1 Disc Dvd and 1 Disc Digital Copy version (I also have the 2 Disc DVD version and have had it for a while). I watched it (On Blu-Ray) on Saturday (New Zealand time) and I thought it looked amazing on Blu-Ray.

I have it on blu-ray too. It’s so cool! I remembered waiting so long for it, and now I’ve got it. The extra features are so worth it.

Yes, they definitely are worth it.

It’s the only Pixar blu-ray I have, so… yeah. That’s how much I love it.