Bob/ Helen theme song <3

Yeah, kinda took me a while to find that perfect song, and a lot longer to actually plan, outlne, and make the vid.

I bet. I only wish that my computer let me make videos :frowning:

Let me guess, you want to make a Bob and helen MV?

Actually I was thinking of doing a Bob and lucius video because I think they have a very strong friendship :slight_smile:. But after yeah probably a Bob/ Helen MV. <3

Well, if you ever want to learn, don’t hesitate to send me a PM.

Ok thank you. I appreciate that. :smiley:

I just made a new list of songs. :sunglasses: :laughing: <3

I’ll be, Edwin McClain
Whenever wherever, Shakira
Right here, Staind
Breakeven, The script
Strong enough, Sheryl Crow
Need you now, Lady Antebellum
Gotta be somebody, Nickelback
Far away, Nickelback
Never gonna be alone, Nickelback
All you wanted, Michelle Branch
When you’re gone, 3 doors down
Here without you, 3 doors down
Kryptonite, 3 doors down
I hope you dance, Lee Ann Womack
Unwell, Matchbox twenty
3am, Matchbox twenty
Why dont you and I, Santana

I personally think

is a little too adult. But I could be just saying that because it’s Country. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the song list. The ones I like the most are as follows:

Need You Now, Lady Antibellum
Far Away, Nickelback
Never gonna be alone, Nickelback
All you wanted, Michelle Branch
When you’re gone, 3 doors down
Here without you, 3 doors down

I was literally about to post that one. I heard it the other day, and thought of Bob and Helen’s relationship. :slight_smile:

Your Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

:laughing: I liked how it was country and how there was a man and a woman singing together however I see what you mean by it being a little adult. :sunglasses:

I liked I need you now, but it sounds like a song after they got into a fight, and they can’t help but think about each other.

Exactly when I found the song I was thinking of the part of the movie when Bob got back from moonlighting hero work with Lucius and he and Helen got into the little fight.

I was thinking that it could have been a little more extreme besides going out moonlighting again. I was thinking they could fight to the point of near divorce. Bob then storms out, leaving Helen alone. THen as the night goes on, he realizes that he needs her.

I meant the part about being drunk. :open_mouth: I mean, that makes sense, but maybe a song without the beer part. That’s a neat idea, though.

P.S. MB, I love your new signature!!

I agree I dont exactly like that part of the song and that particular part doesnt really remind me of them but the rest of the song does fit them well I think. Thank you I love your signature as well :smiley: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Thanks. :slight_smile: high-five

high five :sunglasses: :laughing:

Violet Parr is responsible for mine, as usual. :sunglasses: She constantly saves me from graphics that don’t fit my personality. :stuck_out_tongue:

Losing You!!! I’ve been watching Toy Story 3 a lot, and more than the toys, I think of Bob/Helen. :sunglasses:

Haha I watched The Incredibles twice yesterday actually I didnt leave my house it was just too cold and snowy outside :frowning: But I pictures the 5 of them making a snowman and it made me laugh :slight_smile: