Bonanna137's Super Signatures!

Just a small batch today :slight_smile:

Yes, I used the same uote for 2 of them because I though both images would suit it :smiley:

Oh gosh these are great!! The Nemo one is hilarious… what a screencap! 8D The ABL one is epic and the WALL-E ones are just too precious! You continue to amaze me, Bonanna137! Definitely have to wear one of these sometime :slight_smile:

Thankyou so much OWP! I really appreciate it! And by all means, you can use them :smiley: I’ll be posting some Titanic ones next :sunglasses:

Great job with this batch once again!!! <3

I was impressed by the Wall-E sig you’re wearing and you had to blow me away with more from Finding Nemo and A Bug’s Life!

Can’t think of anything to criticise. I think you’ve got some great work going there, keep it up. Look out P Planet, there’s a new graphic maker in town! :slight_smile:

Oooooh! Thanks TDIT! Flattered :smiley:

I haven’t finished the Titanic ones yet, but here are two more I’ve had for a while. I’ve been busy with school so there won’t be too many in the next few weeks:

Oooh! These are gorgeous! Gahhhh just another reminder of why I love Pixar so mush X3

Thanks OWP! My next batch maaaaaaaaaay involve someone who goes by the name PewDiePie… Have no idea who he is? YouTube him and have your mind blown with humor XD

Here he is! The one, the only, the incredible. PewDiePie!

You’re a bro too? AWESOME! I love the heck out of Pewdie. He’s definitely one of my fav YouTubers.

Oh my gosh really!? He’s like, one of my favorite people! I would do ANYTHING to meet Pewdie! I love Stephano too! Brofist

Go Pewdie!! <3 brofist XD Great work as always!

Don’t get excited. Only an announcement.
Letting you guys know that I may not be posting too many signatures for the next 2 weeks. Have heaps of work to do,
Thanks guys!

Oh my goodness, Pewdiepie! I discovered him last year and I love watching him freak out over scary games (I have to admit, I was pretty terrified for some videos too). I love the theme song at the end of his vids and his brofist sign out. And all the characters and catchphrases he made (“I don’t caaareeee!”, “BARRELS!” etc).

He’s leagues more entertaining and happy-go-lucky than AVGN in my opinion.

For the uninitiated, here’s a good Wiki which explains him.

It’s so cool to know you’re part of the Bro Army too! :slight_smile:

I think is epic how he’s got his own wiki! I edit it myself when I have the time. I love how he loves all of his fans, and doesn’t flaunt his fame around. I hope he’ll reach number 1 on Youtube, he’s only got 6 more places to go and he’s there! <3

Here, I’ve found a sig of Toothiana from Rise of the Guardians!

And yes. Its supposed to be all woozy and whimsical. Took me a while to achieve the writing effect like that. My next ones might involve a loveable, blue former-villain from Dreamworks… Stay tuned!

Oh, I love it! Tooth is one of my fave ROTG charries (along with Jack Frost, of course), and I love the font and style you used here! Great job again!

Thankyou OWP! I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to look at my sigs, It really means something! <3 all of you!

Here’s Megamind!

I hope to get some Assassin’s Creed ones up next time :smiley:
And I will be making another one, using the top photo, but a different caption. Stay tuned!