Calling All Writers! Fanfiction eBook Movement!

(Hopefully I’ve got this posted in the right place.)

So… I got my first eReader today (a Nook) and it gave me an idea. Why not take fanfics and fan comics and make them available in PDF format to be used on eReaders?

That’s why I’m starting Fanfic eReader: fanficreader.blogspot.com/ to be a library of free PDFs of fics and fan comics to take on the go!

If you’re interested in having your fics/comics considered, please comment with links to them. If your fic has an illustrated cover, that would be great, too!

PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED IF I DON’T MAKE YOUR SUBMISSION INTO AN EBOOK.

Making a pretty eBook takes time, and I’m a college student, so I’m a tad picky about what I accept. I may feel your fic needs a little more proofreading (I don’t want fics with a billion syntax errors!) or it may just not be my style. Either way, it is nothing personal, and anybody who whines about it will be ignored and possibly banned from future submissions.

(Please share this with your friends! It’s much easier for me to call for submissions than go around asking permission, so I appreciate help in getting a wide audience of people sending stuff in!)

Can I submit something that’s not a fanfic?

Fan comics are alright too, but other that written word and comics there’s not much point of making stuff ereader friendly. What did you have in mind?

I write original stories with original characters doing original things in original times and original places.

Originally.

Toy Story 4 Hey, you could use mine!

I would submit mine, but I never finished it.

I guess I could contribute.
Okay here are some of my fanfics. :slight_smile:

Non-Pixar Fanfics
I think my best in here is Rhino’s Movie Craze, where Rhino the hamster geeks out about Classic Disney when he finds out about it. Others in here are like oneshots.

Super Spy Wizard is a finished crossover adventure of The Incredibles, Spy Kids, and Wizards of Waverly Place. I don’t know if you’re a fan of all three, though, so I don’t know if you’ll wanna read it.

and
Evacuation is, I believe, my first fanfic posted on Pixar Planet. They’re parallel stories of different Pixar characters escaping a fire while saving their most prized posession. Ex: Young Andy feeling a need to save his toys [spoil]and in the end is saved by them mysteriously[/spoil]

I would submit a few of my fanfics, but I’m actually a little embarrassed by some of them.

I have an independent fan fic of Ghost in the Shell in the series of four books, i need to finish just one more and i’ll see what i can do to contribute.