Can Someone Post Some High-Res Screenshots?

Here’s one of my favorites

Here are all the screencaps. They’re supposed to be in 1080p (thanks Kyle for helping me out with that), but Photobucket resized them. If anyone really needs a 1080p picture, I’ll upload it to a different site. Some of them were kind of hard to get right with motion blur, so sorry about that.

s7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/B … creencaps/

Can we have one final shot of when the Claw comes out of the ceiling in dazzling blue light? Right after Woody looks up?

EDIT: Sorry Bryko - You NEVER cease to impress me, Bryko!!! :laughing:

Don’t you mean never cease to impress? :wink:

Thank You so much Bryko614! You are awesome beyond infinity!

Hey bryko, could you please take a screenshoot of:
1 Bad Buzz ready to attack rex,
2 another of bad buzz on top of Andys toys telling lotso “prisioners disabled commander lotso”
3 Bad buzz coming out of the dark and facing jessie.

Thanks

img526.imageshack.us/img526/5519 … h53m26.png
img809.imageshack.us/img809/5333 … h53m47.png
img827.imageshack.us/img827/2349 … h54m16.png

Bryko, photobucket only resizes photos that are over 1 MB. if you compress them a bit beforehand photobucket will leave it alone.

Lol, it even looks like an asterix.

Wow that is a huge error Kyle! I’ve seen the movie twice now and didn’t notice that. I wonder if Pixar noticed it too late to do anything about it…

I asked Lee about it, he said I was the first to notice it.

One of my favorite parts in the movie. :smiley:

Interesting, the race car track visible in the “home video footage” in TS3 is yellow, but it was orange in TS and TS2.

I noticed that. an chance that’s what the track was intented to be, like the one it was based on?

Another thing that changed color was the clear part on robot’s head. Its either way more transparent or not there at all.

what do you mean by that?

Thank you so much Bryko, you are the best :slight_smile:

, could you take some more screenshoots please?

1 A shot of Buzz fliying close to the screen shooting his laser, from andys play sequence

2 A close up of Bad Buzz face after he kicks the plastic box he was trapped in

3 A shot of Woody , Jessie and Buzz standing while Woody says “Reach for the sky”, before Buzz lands.

4 A shot of Buzz saying " The racecar track!"

4 A shoot of the scene when woody says “No ones getting throw out okay?”

Im asking what was the original hot wheels track color? was it yellow by any chance? I know they made orange ones, but maybe the specific model from the 80s was yellow?

Wow that’s actually really cool. :slight_smile: Put that on your resume. :wink:

lord_zedd: Here you go.
img266.imageshack.us/img266/2355 … h50m54.png
img263.imageshack.us/img263/9963 … h51m39.png
img59.imageshack.us/img59/8339/v … h53m36.png
img32.imageshack.us/img32/2941/v … h54m21.png
img253.imageshack.us/img253/5266 … h56m04.png

Thanks bryko :smiley: , could you take only one more screenshoot please? its the shot of Buzz jessie and woody standing while woody says “Reach for the sky” , but before close his wings, because it seems cooler that way :slight_smile: