Can Someone Post Some High-Res Screenshots?

Man, Bryko, you’re like the king of screencaps. :laughing:

Hmm, I’m not sure what the original track color was (my gut tells me it’s orange, but I’m not sure), but either way, why would they change it now (assuming it’s not a mistake)? I just think it was a coloring mistake in the movie.

Maybe it got sunbleached. And it was maybe a joke? The “real” track was yellow. It’s in the commentary, I believe.

Is it? Ive listened to both and don’t remember them mentioning it at all.

These screenshots look great! Love the HD quality…I’m really looking forward to getting this on blu-ray.

I’ve got a request as well - could someone please post a couple of shots in which Buzz and Woody salute each other near the end of the film, in Andy’s room?

can i make a request too?

-a scene when Andy is done giving all his toys,and all his toys are around Bonnie :slight_smile:

-HD full face Woody… ( in the ending scene, when Andy holding Woody and remember all his memories with Woody )

thanks before!! :slight_smile:

Various requests.

img202.imageshack.us/img202/9288 … h59m14.png
img607.imageshack.us/img607/433/ … h00m25.png
img19.imageshack.us/img19/2870/v … h00m32.png
img185.imageshack.us/img185/9827 … h01m26.png
img266.imageshack.us/img266/7562 … h01m39.png
img10.imageshack.us/img10/2641/v … h01m54.png
img149.imageshack.us/img149/5904 … h02m29.png

Wow, that’s perfect! Thanks Bryko :smiley:

thanks so much bryko! you’ve made my day!! :smiley:

I have a request of my own. I know what some of you are thinking, a request, from me? But what I want screen caps of, neither me nor bryko can do for reasons I won’t go into. I want screen caps of certain things during the cinexplore feature, and in at least 720p, but preferably in full 1080p. the main thing I want is when they show the multiple angles of Andy’s room early on in the movie. I’d also like screens of various posters and stickers they show.

I could go on but I’ll leave it at that until I find someone able to grant me these requests. I want them to help me with my 3D recreation of the room.

These are fantastic screenshots! :slight_smile:

I love these screencaps.

I would post a whole bunch also, but my computer doesn’t support Blu Ray. The best I’ll be able to do is the DVD copy. >.<

Wow, Bryko!! You’re like, lord of the screenshots. Thank you!! :smiley:

Can you make any really great Lotso screenshots ??

My favorite villian !!! :smiley:

I have a request, please. Can any of you post a shot of Woody in toy mode when Andy holds him in the beginning of the movie, just as Andy puts him in the college box? I would like Woody’s face to be shown. Thanks in advance, 1997

Come to think of it, I’d like some more screenshots.

1. When Woody worries about the others being put into the attic after they escape the incinerator and Lotso’s been found by the dumpster, until Woody, Buzz and Jessie smile at each other when they see Sid.

2. The goodbye scene when Woody says goodbye to Buzz and the toys, and the final shot being the final look Woody gives the toys after they’ve closed the box.

3. Woody trying to get the toys to come back to Andy with him, and the final shot being when Buzz and Jessie looking hurt when Woody leaves the room.

I’d like as many shots of these scenes as there were in the incinerator scene and dumpster scene I requested. Thank you, much appreciated.

I also have a request please-

A shot of Ken and Barbie being played with in the Butterfly room- Ken’s back is towards the screen and we can see Barbie’s face as a little girl makes the dolls dance together. -Omar

The Imageshack uploader kept crashing, so I just threw all of the screenshots in a zip file. It’s a big file and might take a while to download but it’s the best I could do.
sendspace.com/file/dy9mh8

Woah. A thousand thanks, Bryko!! :smiley:

Does anyone have an HD screenshot of the picture of young Andy playing with his toys? Woody looks at it with all of Andy’s old stuff at the end.