Captain Pan's Graphic Galleon

Well in the last 24 hours I have earnt myself a new Nickname on my other Disney related Fourm…

I’ve become known on that forum as the champion of Pixar, upping its popularity, constantly coming up with new information (Majority of which comes from here) and correcting someone when they miss quote Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons as Pixar… When it is quite clearly Walt Disney Animation Studios…
Come on Meet the Robinsons includes the Walt Disney Quote

… and as a result I was given the nickname of

Captain Pixar which I thought was pretty cool… if not Cooler than my other nickname of Captain Pain

So I came up with this…

its nothing flashy or anything… But then I think it does what it says on the tin…

The Star Swordsman Thanks that gives me a shedload of confidence! Maybe I’ll get producing more when I go on Easter Break from Uni in a Week!

That looks very cool! I mean it! I like the combination…it’s real clever. :smiley:

Like BDD said, that is a very cool combination. Very creative.

Ok… Thanks for the comments guys…

Did a little playing about today… Their not really good…

and

Nothing really spectacular… but then I haven’t really done anything creative for about 3 months… So its going to take me a while to get back into it…

The “Got scum?” is awesome ! Keep it going ! :smiley:

Thanks Pixar.rocks… I couldn’t find the “right” word to place in there… it could have been a lot lot worse… language wise… but I just run out of ideas!

Don’t worry, it turned out well ! :wink:

The green army man one is clever, mainly cuz it’s not often that I see one of them in a sig pic.

I love the Toy Story one. Sarge looks so powerful and ready to rebel.

I am quite shocked that people haven’t mentioned some what the Film Reference i made with Sarge…

Although I did Tweek the words… a Little…

But never mind

Thanks to you both lennonluvr9 and The Star Swordsman

It took me longer to find the perfect picture of Sarge (I had to go through the movie litterally frame by frame when he appeared just to get it right) than it’s taken me to make all my other signatures together I think

I like the Sarge one. Very machisimo. I have no idea what movie reference you made, sorry.
Pierre’s ‘got scum’ is a great riff on the milk ads. Good one! :smiley:

Well then… I’ll have to try harder to get a more successful with my movie mention…

The line used and Manipulated was taken from A Bugs Life: Flick’s “For the Colony,and for oppressed Ants everywhere!”

Oh… Well… Better luck next time…

Another day…

Another Signature… Which is pretty good for me…

Hopefully… Its worked… however I do doubt it

Wow doesn’t Lightning look really dangerous. Really nice work canptain Pan. I love all of the missles on him.

Awesome…I like the fearless look captured and the Ratatouille reference. Great job. :smiley:

Thank you both TSS and bright dot-dasher but unfortunatly I cannot take credit for the fearless and dangerous look… That was Pixar’s, not mine unfortunately

bright dot-dasher With that quote I sat around going… “It’s Lightning”… “Feel The Noise” and I caught (after watching Mr Magoo… and a Mater’s Tall Tales ) the Adverts for “PIxar Season” on Disney Cinémagique… and Linguini broke trough Gusteaus’ doors… and…

it… just dropped in… Emile came to my rescue…

Going to have to try and make some more now… But… I think I may have a little struggle on my hand…

And a couple hours later… I create something new…

Everyone knows how I feel really… and from peoples Twitter updates, and the general consensus from the “Up Release Date” Thread… This came out folling my ability to finally capture the moment from UPisode #2: First Aid

I’m not sure if it works… But it’s being used

I like your latest siggy Captain Pan. It must be hard to wait for Up to come out. Really nice.

Thank you TSS… As always one of the first to comment my graphic work…

and it is…

With America near enough 6 weeks from the next installment of Pixar Greatness… and the soundtrack right behind it…

I had plans to watch the movie over the Summer Holidays and relax after my first stint teaching… and then when Christmas rolled out would be using the Blu ray to calm myself down before and throughout February for my Second Stint in a classroom… Might have to hit the Second Stinit and Watch the at the same time now!

Oh… Well… I’m Sure another graphic will be around soon… if not… Some Artwork will… Or Maybe Even some Fan Fiction… cause people are starting to getmy creative juices flowing and I’m going to need them in over drive for Teaching 3-7 year olds next month

That’s great. Way to bring attention to those unfair international release dates. I may have to borrow that signature sometime soon, if that’s ok with you. :wink: