Captain Pan's Sketchpad

thanks bright dot-dasher, got a little bored on the train again… and created this.

Donald Duck looks great in your latest two sketches, Captain Pan. I like the style of shading that you’re using- it’s simplistic but still gives depth to the picture.

That looks real good. I like his satisfied smile and relaxed mood you captured.

Thank you both for the comment on Mr Duck as a Musketeer… I have a friend on another forum who loves the duck… and as he’s a good friend I like to draw him every now and again…
Here’s my last piece before freedom resumed and my sketch pad flies back into my hand in about 20 minutes

My Question… Is Name the Movie this character appears in… cause even those on the other forum Dedicated to DLRP… failed to get it…

Great sketches! I love the hatching! My favorite is that first Donald Duck. You captured a great expression!

The Captain is Back… Until Mid May… when He’ll be flitting in and out due to this Trainee Teacher’s first ever proper experience of Teaching… when artwork… will again become few and far between (or maybe between drawing on Kids work… you never know what Theme I’m going to have to cover… and Pixar & Disney can be incorporated into any theme)

But I do have something…

Nice one ! i love the donald duck sleeping one ! :smiley:

Ok… This just got weird… I’m looking for an images of Lumiere from Disney’s Beauty and The Beast… an image however of Lumiere as a human…

Typed the term “lumiere” into google… and my drawing was returned to me by the search engine… this has never happened before and right now I am kind of suprised

Got a Little Bored this Easter Break… B5t finally found something to do… today

Yay-Perry the Platypus! It looks great- I like how you showed both sides of him, intellegent secret agent then do-nothing household pet. The only thing that could have made it better would be the coloring…it’s a little too blue. But still, it’s a neat drawing!

You’re art is truly amaizing! I love your sebastian and your mushu alot! The other are awesome as well though! :smiley:

Another Day… Another Doodle

Ferb’s not too bad, but Small mistakes made with Phineas mean I’m a little unhappy with him

Before I go on teaching practise and am consumed in not drawing…

Here is something a little newer from me

I don’t watch Phineas and Ferb so it’s difficult for me to judge those two drawings, though they look very good and neat to me, but I love your Pluto drawings! You’ve got the wrinkles of his nose and the general style of him just right. I think they’d look great in colour!

Phineas and Ferb look pretty good. I like the look on Ferb’s face, it’s so like him! Pluto looks splendid. I think you did a good job with the details of him. :slight_smile:

Well might not be a triumphant return but Its a return here ladies and gentlemen!

A Couple of pieces… have fun and enjoy!

Not hard to see who they are… More are already in the works as I hit the summer holidays head on after a week of nothing but boredom!

Hahs, it’d like Pluto’s licking my face right now! Really neat job on those! I like the face expressions of Zazu and Timon, like a sort of “Why should I worry” or “Hakuna Matata” mood. Once again, well drawn, Captain Pan!

Another Day another couple of Doodles

Stitch

Mickey as Captain Hook

Captain Hook

Candace (Phineas & Ferb)

So Disney following “The Princess & The Frog” turn to Rapunzel for their next adventure… This was created using the Concept art Dinsey Animation Studios have produced.

Batman Arkham Asylum was launched today in the US and will be in Europe on Friday… From playing the Playstation 3 Demo, I found this in the form of Character Pictures on the games website!

LOVE the Rapunzel! Even though I haven’t seen much of that movie that is exactly how i pictured her! :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!