Cars 2 Easter Eggs and References.

Netbug, prepare to have your mind blown:

That is seriously so awesome and genius of Pixar! I can’t believe I didn’t notice it before! :astonished: Thanks for the awesome find, SallyMcQueen. :slight_smile:

Thank you and you’re welcome, Ding! I should of done that before, I was trying to find a zoomed in photo of it. You forgot to circle Francesco but it’s okay! I hope you can see them now, Netbug! :mrgreen:

Wait, Francesco’s there too? I don’t see him! :astonished:

Yeah! He’s really hard to find. I circled him. :smiley:

Mind = blown. :open_mouth:

OH! I see it now! Wow! :open_mouth:

Oh wow, I had that same image as my iPhone home screen for about a week, and I never noticed that!

Also Professor Z is above McQueen on the poster.

Whoa! I never knew that! That is super cool!

Is that where you meant? Hmm, I’m debating on myself with that one if it really is him or not. But I think it does look like him. Too cool, Pixar, too cool. :smiley:
Cars 2 Poster.jpg

Lug Nuts In a Cup is during the same shot as [spoil]“Lightning McClean”[/spoil], BTW. Alll the way to the left of the screen.

I wish there was a clear, straight forward shot! There isn’t one in the Tokyo Mater short either. Not even in the art book! I want an icon of that sign! WALL-E and Cars, man. WALL-E and Cars! :smiley:

-When Mater and Lightning are driving down the streets of Tokyo…In the first shot, to the right of McQueen is the same exact car from Mater’s Tall Tales: Towkyo Mater who challenged him to the drift race. Plus, he’s also seen at the Tokyo gala right before we see Finn.

-All the other racers names at the top of their pit area are their last names. “Veloso, Gorvette, McQueen (you get the picture.)…” but for Francesco’s instead of saying “Bernoulli”, it says “Francesco”. You can see it during the Tokyo race and the London race right before Lightning starts to chase Mater. I guess this would be considered a goof. :mrgreen:

I finally found the Pizza Planet truck, too. It took me four times of watching the movie to finally see him but I think everyone else knew where it was. 8D

Could someone show me the pizza planet truck in Cars 2?

Pixar Wiki says, “Todd also appears as a guest on a show named the “Tire Talk”, just before Mel Dorado’s show comes on.”

Todd?

Yeah, apparently his name is Todd.

pixar.wikia.com/Todd_(Cars

I had no idea, either. 8D

Ugh, I would not trust Pixar wikia for the life of me. I’ve read so many false statements and rumors on that site.

Yeah, I usually don’t trust Wikipedia because anybody can just edit it with false information. Besides, Steve Carell doesn’t approve of it either. youtube.com/watch?v=kFBDn5PiL00

Haha, The Office is great. But yeah, I don’t mind Wikipedia so much. But I’ve read a lot more false statements on Pixar Wikia and other type sites.

Todd is the legit name. A Mattel diecast version of him was released in 2009 under the name.