CARS 2 SYNOPSIS

Yeah, no big deal. :slight_smile: It didnt take me long to get into the rhythm of things here.

Don’t worry about it ! :wink: and melcome to Pixar Planet

I hadn’t heard that yet…great to read the official synopsis for once.

Thank You

Paul Newman isn’t in the film I heard as he has lung Cancer! :cry:

What???
Oh man. i was looking forward to hearing Newman again.

“You got a friend in me, You gotta friend in me. You"ve got trouble…”

Don’t forget about Owen’s (somewhat) recent suicide incident. He seemed so much like a funny man to me; a Heath Ledger-alike fate was the last thing I would imagine happening to him. Ah well, glad that his attempt was a failure. Keep it together, Wilson. :wink:

oh boy, that isn’t the best news to hear. Poor Paul.

Off-topic: Welcome back Dan. I haven’t seen you in months!

Oh man, people today are so down.

They could use some encouragement.

Al-Bob: That’s life, it’s filled with depressing moments that cause death or near-death experiences every single minute throughout the world, and that’s what made us humans amazing - we still manage to live through those moments with a smile.

Yepity-yepity-yep
so true

And I’m worried about the Cars 2 production. How the heck are they going to replace Paul Newman? YOu just can’t!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Paul ain’t going to be in the movie?! Man, last I heard that was only a possibility! Dang! Dang! Newman was great in the first one, man! NO! :cry:

UGH! I’M SO VEXED RIGHT NOW!

I heard that Paul officially retired from acting now. But accroding to what dan says, it might be true.

What about Toy Story 3 he is supposed to be doing that one as well?

I don’t think so. I don’t think they have him set to be any characters.

Tyler: Well, i won’t be mean to you, like some people here have. (by the way, guys, the Golden Rule would come in handy in times like these :wink: )

If you need a friend here, just talk to me! :wink: And if you’d like to see what things have been posted already, check out JV Pixar News. :sunglasses:

It’s great to have you here, Tyler! :wink:

PV: Uh…why?

A113: Off topic, but PV has not posted in this thread yet. :confused:

O RLY

:laughing: She edited one of my posts, and i’d like to know why. It wasn’t spam or anything. :confused:

Hmm, you can ask her.

Back on topic. . .

OMG he does? That’s terrible! I couldnt imagine a Cars 2 without Doc, or worse, someone else doing Doc’s voice. It just wouldnt be right.