Cars Gender

How would a car get it’s gender. Would it depend on what type it is? What parts it’s made out of or something else. Usally, a bigger car is thought to be owned by a guy but a girl can have a big car and the guy can have a small. How do they get there gender?

Exhaust, muffler, front end hook could all be the crotch areas of the cars, but more likely in the Cars Universe, the only way you can tell the difference is the voice and personality.

Well, male cars tend to be larger. And their faces are different as well.

To quote Animaniacs, ‘Hellooooo Nurse’

The more smallery more curvy cars are females, and the larger cars are males. That’s just how I see it I guess.

Exactly. I think their faces alone make it pretty easy to tell. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah, well when I saw it for the first time I thought Lizzie was a man.
When she said she wanted to see the sexy hotrod I was wondering why a male car would say that, AND in a Disney movie.
It was’nt until Luigi called her a devil woman, then I got it.

So it is kinda hard to tell on SOME…okay well maybe just Lizzie…

I did too. 8D

Really? Well, I guess I can see that. Her voice is little iffy…

When I saw the film, I knew she was a girl. It was before that, during the promos and stuff. When I saw her picture without her name, I thought she was a man.

Ah. That makes even more sense. She doesn’t have a build like Sally’s. They look like Cars, but with cars like Sally and Lightning, gender is easier to determine.

You know, I’ve never really thought about it. I guess it’s all about perception. When I saw lizzie, I thought she was a woman. I guess it all comes down to what they look like at first glance. I’m sure there are tiny ways to tell.

I’ve been staring at the bathroom signs, from the first movie and the Cars 2 trailer, and I still have no clue! :laughing:

LOL! Here’s and easy way to tell the difference: look at the lids of the eyes. The males are more straight while the females are curved.

Actually no, it’s been stated that it’s their makeup. :wink: That thick black curvy line on their eyes is actually eyeliner! :slight_smile:

Notice that after the credits, when Mini and Van are in the desert all screwed up, Mini’s line isn’t there that much anymore. That because he makeup wore off. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder: What do cars use as make-up in any case?

It can’t be exactly like human-make-up so…

Oil?

Nah…

:stuck_out_tongue:

xD ew!!!

I never knew that, where did you hear that? As for Mini’s eye makeup coming off, man I love Pixar’s attention to detail!

I don’t remember, it was years ago. After that thought, I never looked at them the same.

I always assumed that. It’s good to have that thought(the make-up) confirmed.

They have no hands and they do their makeup better than I ever could. :stuck_out_tongue: