Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Hub Upfront

I’m kinda interested in the new Looney Tunes show. I’m glad that CN is bringing back the classic charaters. I’m not liking some of the characters in the new show though. Lola seems kinda spazzy (if you all know what I mean)

Haha, I do know what you mean! But I liked both those clips of her, I’m more interested in seeing what Daffy’s female counterpart is like, they haven’t shown her yet.

I’ve seen stuff about The Amazing World of Gumball for months, but I never really paid attention to it until yesterday. Now I can’t wait to see this show. I can’t remember the last time I anticipated a new show this much! I hope it gets a lot of promotion and gets huge ratings.

I’m so upset about Sym Bionic Titan not coming back. It got competitive ratings against other action shows, but nobody wanted to make toys for the show, so it was cancelled. :unamused: Ever since I saw the first episode, I wanted a clear Octus toy. Although the last episode was good and there were no huge cliffhangers, I wanted to see Kimmie and Octus back together again! :frowning:

I’m not to sure about this show. It’s weird to see Bugs and Daffy in the suburds and just stand around talking most of the time. IMO, it would have been interesting to see them in a suburb setting, but have them act more like they did in the old cartoon shorts.

Um guys… Level Up is executive produced by someone off… Wizards of Waverly Place. cue shock horror

Yes, it is different to see them in a ‘talking heads’ (as Looney Tune director Chuck Jones would say) animated show. But most TV cartoons are like that today, virtually comic strips, and nothing to extreme or inventive animation wise. But this is nothing new, look at the ol’ Hanna-Barbera cartoons.

Speaking of the Looney Tunes show, has it premired yet? Or are we still waiting? I hope that the creators of this show provide something for the young kids to enjoy as well as stuff for the older people to like as well.

Well, it was originally going to premier in November of 2010. Then it was pushed to March 2011. And as of now it’s to premier on May 3rd. This date is concrete, and the offical website has been put up, as well as dozens of sneak peak videos.

I am a fan of Duck Dodgers, and the people behind that show (Tony & Spike) are in charge of this one. I can’t wait to see what’s in store!

So it will be released one week from today? Sounds cool!

Wow, I guess it is! I didn’t realize it was that soon!

CN continues to be the Adventure Time channel for me

Nick continues to be meh, (until Korra comes out and it will be incredibly awesome)

Disney continues to be- wait, I don’t remember ever liking a show on that channel

then there’s The Hub…

I saw a commercial for the Looney Tunes Show. It was hilarious! A couple good quotes, I’m defintely giving this show a shot.

Can’t wait for Korra, if it’s good, it will be the first good Nicktoon in 6 years.

Looney Toons come out this week. I’m excited for that.

I am too! It’s already set to record.

Join the club. I am halso recording the next Scooby Doo episode too.

I seen the new Scooby Doo series, it’s good. I heard alot fans hate the Shaggy-Velma thing.

I didn’t even know there was a new Scooby Doo series! I’ve never been a fan of the originals, or any spinoffs or movies.

It’s called Scooby Doo- Mystery Inc.

“Ultimate Spider-Man”
The centerpiece of an upcoming Marvel programming block on Disney XD, this animated series from Marvel follows Peter Parker who, as the storyline begins, has been Spider-Man for just one year. He’s fought villains, saved lives, but still has much to learn about being a super-hero. Now, Nick Fury gives Peter the chance to go to the next level – to train to be a real super-hero and become The Ultimate Spider-Man. But before he can do that, Peter will have to learn how to work with a team of fellow teenage super-heroes. The series’ award-winning creative team includes Paul Dini (“Batman: The Animated Series,” “Lost”), the creative powerhouse Man of Action Studios (creators of “Ben 10” and “Generator Rex”), comprised of lauded creators Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, Duncan Rouleau and Steven T. Seagle; and Brian Michael Bendis (visionary behind Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man comic series).
Maybe there will be duelling with Cartoon Network’s DC Nation.

I think that the new scooby doo show its actually pretty decent and for once the plot is interesting.

Aside from that im not really looking forward to any cartoon