Celebrities your tired of

I thought Katy Perry was OK until “Last Friday Night”.

No.

Just.

No. 8D

I don’t know if they’re are talented. I can believe you that, since I don’t care about pop music. But I dislike their personalities and their hype.

And yes, Michael Bay is bad.

Please do!! And I agree about Michael Bay. But I love Lady Gaga. Sorry. :frowning:

Spirit: I hate her lips, too! But then, I don’t like her at all. But most people do. :unamused:

I very much dislike Dev. Her music is very bad live, and I just dont like her.

I’m confused as to who that is. If that’s that girl who reminds me of Ke$ha, I despise her.

She sings “Like a G6” and she came to my school.

Yes, I hate her.

I don’t really have an issue with Lady Gaga. Katy Perry gives me this “I’m awesome and I can do whatever I want and not give a #$%*” attitude. Gaga, even if she is a bit crazy and flamboyant, is a lot nicer in interviews and whatnot and has expressed her caring and tolerance for all people.

^ I agree. Personally, I fail to see WHY everyone hates Gaga. :frowning: :imp:

Well,this song throws me off [url]Lady Gaga - Judas (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You hate her because of a song? :open_mouth: Okay then. I’m going to assume it’s because it’s anti-
Christian? Well, you know, you like the Harry Potter books, and if I have understood how you have portrayed yourself, she(as a person, not her works) goes against like every belief you have. People don’t have to agree with one’s philosophy to be admirable(or, um, TALENTED).

I never said I hated her, I said the song through me off.

Well, I was talking about people putting her down, or saying she has no talent, or disliking her because they disagree with her politics(well, sorry, but 99% of celebrities are that way. They aren’t going to become less radical. More, if anything).

Oh, well, I dont really have an opinion on her but I dont like that song and a couple others she sings.

Fair enough. :frowning: I mean, I was talking specifically about all the hate she gets. Lots of people(on here, and people I know :frowning: ) just say they hate her. And, it’s very depressing.

I’m not fond of that one, either. :frowning: But have you guys heard “You and I”? That one’s my favorite! <3

No, I haven’t! My favorite is definitely Bad Romance. I’m listening to You and I right now, though! :smiley:

EDIT: I finished You and I. I like it! Not as much as Bad Romance, though. Goosebumps! <3

Two weeks, and I’m trying to be nice without blowing my top, but I am so freaking tired of Lady Gaga.

Two weeks since what? :slight_smile: Just curious.

Two weeks of Gaga this, Gaga that, on TV, on the radio, with my friends, I’m about to go on a mature rant if I can’t contain it.