Central Brave Discussion

I’ve seen a few commercials, but I guess Subway’s not heavily advertising it.

Those Brave dolls sure sound cool Virginia, Leirin, and Amy! :slight_smile: They look cute and well-made, especially Merida. I wouldn’t mind getting one either, but I probably won’t get to. However, I was wondering about the character figurine set from the DS with the main characters.

Pixarfan91, I heard in a video interview with Mark Andrews that there is a certain list of the usual Pixar easter eggs, and apparently they are all in the same place. That means PPT, along with probably A113, MU hidden character/object, Newt reference I think (and maybe more) are all likely in the wood cottage.

BTW, does anyone have that character set or the soundtrack? I like the songs, especially “Touch the Sky” and “Song of Mor’du”!

Still 5 days of waiting and i can finally see Brave here in The Netherlands! Cant wait!

I saw the movie a few weeks ago, and it was pretty good.

One thing that makes you wonder in the movie is the appearance of the will-o’-the-wisps. My mom and I were discussing how these were helping Merida. It seems possible that [spoil]the wisps were actually the spirit of the prince-turned-bear leading Merida to fulfill her destiny and defeat him, therefore making their fates tied, because he appeared as a blue ghost when Mor’du was finally killed by Elinor[/spoil].

I actually believe this movie has some loose ends to be tied up, though that probably can be solved in fanfiction rather than a sequel. Some of the remaining plot holes to be solved are [spoil]if Merida had truly renounced her prideful ways, and if she actually has any genuine interest in any of the suitors from the clans (I see you there, Young Dingwall…), or some other prince out there beyond the highlands.[/spoil]

^I quite like that theory. It would make a lot of sense.

Pixar has been going sequel crazy lately, so you never know.

I might be seeing Brave sometime next week. I’m so excited. 8D

Also, thanks, you guys, for being courteous and putting any spoilers in spoiler tags, it’s much appreciated seeing as it took quite a while to release here in the Netherlands and I’m not keen on being spoiled before seeing a movie. :slight_smile:

I have the soundtrack. Why?

Oh, just curious to know how anyone likes their copy of the soundtrack. :slight_smile: The music was pretty good from what I remember in the theaters. I still haven’t been able to find a copy, but I’m sure I will soon.

I love it. Listening to it right now, actually. I’m collecting the soundtracks, though.

I can’t wait to hear what you think of it! Have a good time!

I’m going to get the Brave soundtrack soon. :smiley:

@K9Girl: yay!

Yay! A hard copy or digital download?

Hard copy. I have some gifts cards lying around, so I decided to buy some CDs.

I always prefer having hard copies of things, nice choice. :wink: I mean, if the computer files ever got damaged, then at least you still have the music intact!

Digital copies are overrated.

Nice, I love gift cards! And that’s a good choice to spend them on!

askjdha

Finally seen the movie and it’s beautiful. Pixar have outdone themselves like they do each year. I’m blown away.~