Central Cars 2 Discussion (Part 2)

Well, I can’t argue with that. I like the idea as well, as I’ve said before.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Mater, but Finn and Holley would be so awesome! That is like, the perfect couple! :smiley: Though, it might be a good thing they never got together. If you’ve ever seen a lot of spy films, like the Bond or Bourne films, you’ll know that those couples always end tragically. Like Finn said, it’s a dangerous line of work. :frowning:

Professor Z would just use that to kill him inside. If they were together, I’m sure Finn would care more about Holley than any spy mission. So Professor would probably kill her to make Finn so dead inside that he’d be weak enough to kill.

…starts writing a fan fiction

No, I wouldn’t write one like that. I’ve seen like a billion FinnxHolley fics and they literally all end up with one of them dying.

They do? I hhaven’t seen all that much of Cars 2 fanfiction at all! (then again, all I check is Fanfiction.Net)

Oh no, I’m not saying they’re everywhere. I’m saying the ones about FinnxHolly having one of them dead in the end are everywhere. The fanfictions themselves aren’t common.

I’ll find two or three for you. :slight_smile:

I dont think that Mater and Holley would have much in common.

You don’t have to have something in common to be with someone.

Opposites attract!

That makes their pairing more humorous in my eyes. Besides, I’ve always pictured Finn as more like the classic James Bond (as portrayed by Sean Connery) in his relationships with women.

I remember thinking it would be funny if Mater and Holley became a couple before I saw Cars 2, and, lo and behold, it seems Pixar thought so, too. [spoil]And it was so cute when Holley told Mater she wanted to keep her dent because it reminded her of him.[/spoil]

I loved that part too <3 I never thought of Finn and Holley together, just because I always pictured Finn way older than Holley. I might be completely wrong, but I picture him like 40-something and Holley in her twenties. But then again Mater has to be kinda old too, older than Finn, I guess… brain hurts! This age thing is confusing me now

I’m seeing Cars 2 tonight with one of my best friends. She’s only mildly interested, but I think we’re going to have a lot of fun. :smiley: I confessed to her that a big part of the reason I want to see it is to see what became of Lightning and Sally, as they were one of my first major ships. She laughed.

That does sound like fun, have a great time!

I hope to go see it again. That way I can get more ideas for Finn/Holley related things.

Well, I’m off to see Cars 2 now. Woo! Away!

Wait a minute, is Finn/Holley and Mater/Holley going to be a new ship war? I haven’t seen C2 yet, but I’ve seen images to suggest both pairings…darn it, its going to be Woody/Bo vs. Woody/Jessie all over again! :frowning:

I guess that’s true because some people are all for Mater/Holley but I’m all for Finn/Holley.

What’s a ship war? And how is it a war if Holly and Mater are together and Bo and Woody are together? The movies even say so. Whatever it is, it sounds like those creepy fan fictions or role plays making Lightning and Sally break up where he goes out with Mia or Tia…or both at the same time. It’ll just end up in childish arguments.

^That pretty much sums up what a ship war is.

Ugh. I hate Shipping conflicts. :shake: I hate non-canon ships period.

Wait so is it role play, fan fiction, or is it something someone just supports or likes?