C'est Magnifique...

Hmm. I like that! I think I’ll

consider it… :wink:

I can’t believewe actually

have a thread devoted to picking the name of another thread. :unamused:

Haha, that is peculiar. :stuck_out_tongue:

The word for

“review” in French is “revue.” You might wanna use that.

The Ratatouille

Review=“La revue de Ratatouille”

Wellllll, first it was about Mitch’s review on the

movie, then we were wondering where would the other Ratatouille reviews go, then we decided that a separate

thread should be made for all Ratatouille reviews, and now we are coming up with names. :mrgreen:

I’ve

said this before, but that thread has to last until November at least, so it may as well have a good name, and we

may as well have fun choosing it! :smiley: It’s another way of promoting creativity, co-operation, and teamwork on

this forum.

Jesus Freak: Thanks for pointing that out! =)

Dash - Haha – yeah, things are getting a little out of hand, I must admit. :laughing:

Note: Alright guys, to minimize an overflow of

unnecessary pages on this thread, let us halt in the process of picking names.

I’m going to use this

one: “La Revue de Ratatouille”. It’s suitable, to the point, and

simplistic.

Thanks for the help, JesusFreak! :wink:

– Mitch

Sounds good to me! May I suggest making it a sticky?

Or we can make it the most simple of all: Ratatouille

Reviews.

rachel - Oh yes, I’m gonna

make it a “sticky” for sure! :wink:

The Star Swordsman - Heheh. Nah, I

think I’ll just stick to my previous selection. No offense. :wink:

Okay, your the mod. Your choice.

After having raised this thread from the dead, I think it’s safe to say that I owe everyone an explaination (or, at least, a review of the film) for doing so…

Ya’ know, it was only after the fourteenth viewing of the film that I really began to appreciate just how beautific and extraordinarly brilliant this picture is.

Not for the last time, I chose to attend a rather late screening of the film, Ratatouille, last night so as to refresh my mind and plaster a smile or two on my face. The cinema itself was rather quiet that evening, which was completely understable when taking the time – 10:00 PM – into consideration. However, it turned out that this aspect worked to my advantage; I was able, for the first time, to notice every expression, every inflection of each character, without interuption. I heard and saw things that I hadn’t seen the previous thirteen times, things such as how subtley degraded and childish Emile’s personality was in comparison to his brother Remy’s; the sound of car horns announcing their less-than-silent presence in the backround; a miniscule, almost unnoticeable, twitch of the eyes or flip of Remy’s ears that signaled an impending disasterous outcome. It was incredible…

Heh. My apologies for conjuring up some spirit in this thread again, but I just had to make a statement concerning the afore-mentioned facts.

– Mitch

I probably won’t get the chance to see it in theaters too many times (I’m aiming for around 5), but yes, I can wait to bring home the dvd. Pop it in. And marvel for the eight time at Pixar’s brilliance! :smiley:

Sorry - but that just cracked me up right there. :laughing:

I heard some woman saw Titanic 40 times at the theatre, are you trying to break that record?

40 times?! Wow that’s alot. :open_mouth: 40*2 hour movie=80 hrs=almost 4 days inside a theater. Heheh, that’s pretty awesome! Lol. :laughing:

Mitch - Only after the fourteenth viewing? I’m not surprised. You are just so funny. :laughing:

Mitch - Fourteen?! :open_mouth: I’m probably going to see it only three or four times, at the most, unfortunately… :frowning:

and Titanic was a 3 hour movie which equates to 120 hrs. A full FIVE days! :open_mouth:

I like to think of it in terms of $8.00 per movie at the time

8 x 40 = $320 !!!

Even sadder is the fact that I cracked up reading your statement… :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

I should write a book or something: “The Insanity of Mitch…and How She Handles It”. (laughs)

Forty times? My gosh, that’s a handful of viewings! It’s a pitiful score when compared to the number of times my dad saw Star Wars: A New Hope in theaters, though, which just so happens to be 100+. And I thought I was obsessed… (snigger)

As for the whole “record” business: I repeat, I shall watch this particular film – Ratatouille – as many times as my heart can take it, which shall, no doubt, be an infinite number of times. This is one of those rare instances where I don’t intend to break any record of any kind as far as theater/film viewings goes. :wink:

I think I will assume that you will try to do what me and morst die hard movie fans do Mitch. Watch it about an average of once a day? :laughing: