CGI Clownfish's Pixar FanVideos

Gyahhh. :frowning: Iā€™ve soooooo been slacking on this thread. Sorry, guys.

Anyhoo, StarSwordsman, I took a look at that 7 minute Incredibles vid or yours a while back, and I have to say Iā€™m really impressed. I loved how each character/group had their own little spot in there. The end was my favorite part - you kept the editing quick and with good timing. I think itā€™s the best one of yours Iā€™ve seen. :smiley: Nice job!

CGI: Awww, thank you for your complements. I wish to see more of your stuff dude.

More!! :smiley:

Title: Ratatouille - ā€œWhere the Dream Takes Youā€
Song: ā€œWhere the Dream Takes Youā€ by Mya
Description: Yay!! 'Tis the next vid in my Ratatouille kick! I was watching Atlantis: The Lost Empire one day and during the credits I realized I had never listened to the song that was playing. Wouldnā€™t ya know it, it led to another MV. This song suited Remy so well it had to be done, and here it is. Iā€™m rather proud of this one. :slight_smile:
I own neither the song or the movie, Pixar & Disney own Ratatouille and Mya owns the song.
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=5A2dbIVlzsA

Title: Linguini & Colette - ā€œTell Me Liesā€
Song: ā€œTell Me Liesā€ by Natalie Cole
Description: Okay, when I first saw the movie, I wasnā€™t that big of a fan of the Linguini/Colette pairing. Iā€™m slowly beginning to like it, though, and I was watching Cats Donā€™t Dance the other day when I again heard this song and the idea for this vid bit my brain.
The song is an old favorite of mine sung by Natalie Cole for Warner Bros./Turner Featureā€™s truly underrated movie ā€œCatā€™s Donā€™t Danceā€. The song seemed like such a suitable ā€œColetteā€™s POVā€ tune for the part right after she finds out Linguiniā€™s been consorting with Remy the whole time and she runs out of the restaraunt. I also thought that the background blues/jazz music of the song sounded a LOT like something Michael Giacchino would compose. This music still just gives me spine-shivers. :slight_smile:
Also, anyone who remembers seeing the actual scene of this song from ā€œCats Donā€™t Danceā€ may recognize that I took a lead from the scene on the short ā€œflashbackā€ sequence towards the end of the video. I really liked how that was used in the official video of the song, so I thought Iā€™d try to do something like it. :wink:
Okay, two more little things and Iā€™ll shut up. One, the only track of the song I could find off the bat is a recording direct from its parent movie, so youā€™ll hear some oddly placed sound effects throughout it. Sorry. ^^;; Second, I actually made a version of this MV with the French track of the song over it, and I think it sounded REALLY cool. :smiley: If enough people are curious about it, I may think to put it up.
Enjoy!
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=IsxavE2IjFw

Title: Cars - ā€œLittle Wondersā€
Song: ā€œLittle Wondersā€ by Rob Thomas
Description: Time for another vid to both a song and a movie that almost made the editor cryā€¦eheheheh. So yeah, this Rob Thomas song nearly DID make me cry when I saw it at the end of Meet the Robinsons. Itā€™s even flown over ā€œFeels Like Todayā€ on my most played iTunes song. O__O
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=zygqNdiyFnY

Amazing, amazing, amazing videos there dude. I canā€™t decide which one I love more because they are all great. What I especially love the most is the song selection. Nice work dude. Keep it up.

Title: Cars - ā€œStep Upā€ Trailer Spoof
Description: Okay, well, I saw somebody elseā€™s ā€œdubbed spinoffā€ of the trailer for ā€œStep Upā€ to another movie and I wanted to give a hand at making a trailer spoof. I think I did rather well on this one. It was actually pretty fun to make. :smiley:
And yes, around 0:20, I did edit out one particular word. I do not like the word, I prefer it not to be in my videos, so I took it out.
Cars belongs to Disney & Pixar and the audio is pulled from the ā€œStep Upā€ trailer and belongs to Touchstone Pictures and Summit Entertainment
Link: [url]- YouTube

Title: Ratatouille - ā€œPart of Your Worldā€ Music Video
Song: ā€œPart of Your Worldā€ by Sierra Boggess
Description: Created by request. For future references, I doubt Iā€™ll be taking video requests - this was really my first and I thought Iā€™d give it a try. I admit this was kinda hard to do, but it was fun all the same. I used the Broadway version of this song performed by Sierra Boggess, because I think she puts a whole lot more guts into the final verses than Jodi Benson did. Now, thanks to this version of the song, Iā€™m hooked on TLM on Broadway. :slight_smile:
I do not own the song or the footage - the song belongs to Disney and the footage belongs to Disney/Pixar

BTW, I owe a big thanks to those who watch and rate and comment on these. Thank you!

WOW!! I am inpressed!!
The Cars/Step Up one was perfeclty synched, if I didnā€™t know better, Iā€™d think those where the real voices.
Great job!!

oh cool! I didnt realize you had posted some new vids! Iā€™ll have to check em out!

One new one that I have to say Iā€™m proud of. :smiley:

Title: Ratatouille - ā€œDefying Gravityā€ Music Video
Song: ā€œDefying Gravityā€ by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth
Description: I should say first and foremost that this song is the only thing I really know about ā€œWickedā€. The story of the play itself just never really appealed to me, but I heard this song in someone elseā€™s video and fell in love with it. This video nearly WORE ME OUT. It got increasingly difficult to find the ideal clips to put to a song written for a Wizard of Oz thing. The speaking parts were the hardest to work aroundā€¦ And Iā€™m still a little perturbed there are all girls singing for all guy partsā€¦ But in the end, I like the way this one turned out and Iā€™m frankly proud of it. So this one goes to all the underdog dreamers out there, just like Remy. :wink:
I DONā€™T OWN THE MOVIE OR THE FOOTAGE. Rataouille belongs to Disney & Pixar and the song belongs to the Broadway musical ā€œWickedā€ and lyricist Stephen Schwartz
One new one. :smiley:

I watched the Cars ones anyway! The Step Up one was done really well, I love the way you got the voices to go along with what was happening.

Hey CGI, I have to telly ya I am really impressed. I really like those videos you made. Keep it up.

CGI Clownfish - Wow. I love that ā€œRatatouille - ā€˜Where the Dream Takes Youā€™ā€ music video ā€“ it was most inspiring and utterly pleasant to watch. As for your Step Up trailer spoof: Absolutely hilarious. You managed to lip-synch the Cars charactersā€™ words/phrases to the dialogue in the trailer quite well, which results in a fairly smooth, entertaining, and convincing video.

Great work! Keep it up! :wink:

ā€“ Mitch

CGI, just a question. Do you plan on making any TI vids in the near future? I do believe you can pull off an amazing TI MV.

Hmm, Iā€™m not quite sure yetā€¦ I make a vid whenever the inspiration hits me, and I havenā€™t had any strong ā€œincredibleā€ ideas thus farā€¦

Title: Finding Nemo - ā€œPOTC: At Worldā€™s Endā€ Trailer Spoof
Description: MWAH-HA-HA, SPOOFAGE!!! Okay, I have to say I am very proud of the way this one turned out. In this version, itā€™s the Tank Gang that goes on a search for Marlin at Seaā€™s End! And yes, I know it probably wouldā€™ve been easier to have Nemo being the one everyoneā€™s searching for, but I REALLY wanted to see Marlin as Captain Jack Sparrow. And Nigel as Barbossaā€¦(You have to admit thereā€™s no other option for that. ;D ) The only thing in this vid Iā€™m not too happy about is the titles at the end. And sorry about the watermark - ya canā€™t be too careful, ya know. :wink:
Captain Jack Sparrow/Will Turner - Marlin
Elizabeth Swan - Dory
Captain Barbossa - Nigel
Norrington/Beckett - Gill
Captain Sao-Feng - Crush
The Crew - The ā€œOther Dadsā€ and the Tank Gang
I DONā€™T OWN THE FOOTAGE OR THE AUDIO. THE AUDIO IS FROM THE TRAILER OF ā€œPIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLDā€™S ENDā€ AND BELONGS TO DISNEY AND THE FOOTAGE IS ā€œFINDING NEMOā€ AND BELONGS TO DISNEY AND PIXAR BUT OF COURSE YOU KNEW THAT.
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=eSGqnk2-uBw

I am sooooooo proud of this one. :smiley:

ā€œPirates of the Pacificā€¦ā€ Ha-ha!

Awesome video, CGI Clownfish! I was chuckling quite a bit throughout the entire thingā€¦ :laughing:

ā€“ Mitch

Dude, awesome video CGI. Saw it twice in a row.

Yeah I just watched the vid and I thought it was really neat how you characterized them.

ok, ill say it. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE ULTIMATEDISNEYGEEKS VIDEOS! she has to be my favorite person on youtube. i check her page every week. i love youtube. here is my list of the best animation videos on it (they are in no particular order) :

[url]- YouTube

Doc Fan Video - ā€œIā€™m Still Hereā€- ULTIMATEDISNEYGEEK! i love this video, i think it was an amazing song choice.

[url]"Drops of Jupiter" ~ Delbert/Amelia - YouTube

ā€œDrops of Jupiterā€ ~ Delbert/Amelia- ok, i know its not pixar. this is the best animation videos in general. i love pretty much all animated couples (except the really creepy ones), and i think the song is phenomenal. It also really goes with the theme of the movie.

[url]Sally Never had a dream come true - YouTube

Sally Never had a dream come true- back to pixar. my favorite lightning/sally video (except for maybe the miss independent vid)

[url]- YouTube

Finding Nemo - ā€œPOTC: At Worldā€™s Endā€ Trailer Spoof- ULTIMATEDISNEYGEEK! usually i dont like spoof trailers, but this one just knocked my socks off! i think the lip-syncing is great.

[url]- YouTube

Cars - ā€œFeels Like Todayā€ Music Video- ULTIMATEDISNEYGEEK! man, this video is beautiful. almost made me cry the first time i saw it. i think this was the first video of hers i saw. the timing is awesome, and the song choice is even better.

Yeah,I made that one. :wink:

I am surprised that none of my stuff ainā€™t on that list. :stuck_out_tongue: JK! THose are all really good vids.

Thanks for the comments, guys. :smiley: And I just watched that ā€œDrops of Jupiterā€ one for the first time; FONY did a great job with that one. :slight_smile:

Okay, new trailer spoof. :wink: LightningandSally, I think you will fully enjoy this one.

Title: Cars - ā€œA Walk to Rememberā€ Trailer Spoof
Description: DUDE, it would be flat AWESOME if they actually made this one. I donā€™t care what RottenTomatoes or IGN or any of the critics say about it, A Walk to Remember is one of the sweetest love stories Iā€™ve ever seen. Yes, it is a bit sad in the end, but everything ties up so beautifully.
Anyhoo, this is another movie that I thought worked with the Cars characters. Itā€™s somewhat of a similar synopsis to the Cars/Step Up Trailer, but this one definitely has more emotion, sincerity, and sweetness to it. Enjoy!!
EDIT: I just realized the synch of the vid with the audio is slightly offā€¦ Sorry. :frowning:
I DONā€™T OWN EITHER THE FOOTAGE OR THE AUDIO, THE AUDIO BELONGS TO WARNER BROTHERS AND THE FOOTAGE BELONGS TO DISNEY AND PIXAR.