Cloudy 2: Revenge of the Leftovers

well, so was the title for the first one, but it still turned out to be really good. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m not saying it can’t be good with a stupid title. It can be a good movie, but I’d still think the title is ridiculous.

That’s what happens to me with the Little Pony thing.

Everyone says it’s good, but I still can’t believe how ridiculous the name Friendship is Magic is.

I totally agree!

Except I bet that’s because it’s officially a little girls’ show… they’re usually obvious about titles. ;-p Don’t keelhaul me, Bronies!

…But yeah. Revenge of the Leftovers sounds fairly silly.

“Bwaha! I’m the bread crust you threw behind your PC and I’ll take over da WOOORLDL!! Muahaha.”

Plot details!

collider.com/after-earth-image-c … is/171676/

I think it sounds kinda interesting. :slight_smile:

I’ve never seen the first one, but honestly, the title sounds like a bad fan-fic. lol

looks like its official! crazymoviepeople.com/blog2/wp-co … 0x6001.jpg

I, for one, think that they are planning on making it BETTER then the first. Despite it’s “bad fanfic” title, it could be great. :smiley:

^ Did anyone else notice the giant Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man over by the Sony booth?

yes, but i think that was another booth. Back on topic, I found more news about the movie.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v … uel-341235

Thought I’d revive this thread, considering there is now more information then ever.

First of all, they arent calling it revenge of the leftovers anymore, so for anyone who didnt like it, there you go. They are now simply calling it Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.

Also, they’ve released a (really beautiful, imo) movie still and more information about the plot. Which I find to be very creative and original.

m.usatoday.com/article/news/1840839

Here’s a better quality look at the image:

[url]First Look at Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

Thats almost exactly the same as the one I posted, but ok. :slight_smile: Anyway, thoughts?

I posted that link because it has better quality details of the animals, it’s all.

Oh, ok :wink: I thought mine were about the same size. There were other pictures to scroll through.

Anyway, I for one am really looking forward to this! Despite the original being good without a sequel, I never saw a reason why there shouldnt be one. The plot seems interesting and VERY creative. Living food; who else would have thought of that for a movie? :slight_smile:

Sorry for the double-post, but I just found out that Sony is releasing the trailer in 5 days! :slight_smile:

movieweb.com/news/cloudy-2-r … -new-photo

They’ll be releasing a new photo every day for the next five days leading up to the trailer. So what are all your opnions on the new movie so far? I just didnt know because I know how skeptical some of you were before, but now that all this new information (And the title change) is out, what are your thoughts?

It looks alright. I wasn’t too crazy about the first one, but with a change in directors, maybe it’ll work.

It doesn’t seem like a very necessary sequel to me, but if pulled off right it might be a lot of fun. Who knows? Monsters University isn’t exactly necessary either, but with good execution I’m thinking both could be really good films.

Those images are lovely! I hope it isn’t really cheesy though. 8D

You tell me, does it look cheesy? youtube.com/watch?v=Gwj1YlYYspw