Commentaries

I can’t find the Ratatouille commentary, even though i’ve got the 2 disc special edition :neutral_face: . I haven’t got them for both Cars movies either, or Monsters, Inc. I have all the others though and I watch them almost as much as I watch the actual film.

You should of been able to get the commentary for Cars 2 since I got it on the standard DVD copy.

I have a one disc Cars 2 DVD, and it does have commentary.

I know!! My Up DVD has nothing but the included short films. :frowning:

That’s gotta be dissapointing^^. I’ve got the Blu-Ray & DVD pack and my DVD has the commentary I believe.

I have the one disc Region 2 Cars 2 DVD and it doesn’t have the commentary. :neutral_face:

I’m sorry. :frowning: I would say you could borrow mine, but that’s impossible, and wouldn’t help anyway.

Thanks IV and it’s alright :wink:. A lot of the British discs are different, and I suspect the commentary may be on the Blu-Ray.

The only dvd commentaries I listen to are pixar ones!

My copies of Cars,Cars 2 and Ratatouille don’t have commentaries :frowning:

Exactly the same as me, and I have the 2-disc Cars and Ratatouille copies :angry:

I also have 2 disc of ratatouille,i was a bit dissapointed there was no commentary :angry:

I listen to lots of audio commentaries, including the Pixar and Disney ones.

I don’t really listen to them as much as I used too. Probably because I hardly watch Pixar films on DVD.

WHAT.

I just never had the time to as of late.

:frowning: That’s awful.

Yeah. School has been slowing me down with the new semester starting.

I watch/listen to as many Commentaries as I can.

Which commentary did you guys enjoy the most?

Ratatouille or The Incredibles.

The only one I remember was the one for Cars 2.