Commentaries

Either Toy story 3 or Monsters inc

I like the commentaries for A Bug’s Life and The Incredibles the most.

Oh yes, The Incredibles had a very insightful, amusing commentary. 8D

I love the “Animation genre, punch in the face” comment^^.

It’s one of my least favourites of the Pixar canon and yet the commentary kills me everytime. I love Brad Bird’s snooty voices! “What’s it like working in the animation genn-reee?” 8D

The Incredibles and Toy Story 2 are my favorites. Not because they’re my favorite movies; the commentaries really are that good.

Ratatouille and those two are my favorites^^.

Awesomesauce!! I still need to get the Ratatouille somehow. 8D

I wish I could borrow you the Blu-Ray, but for obvious reasons I can’t^^.

Yes. That would be a bit of a drive, dear. :wink: 8D

It certainly would be^^.

I’ve only watched the Toy Story 3 commentary, so I can’t really pick a favorite, but listening to Unkrich and Anderson while watching one of the greatest films of all time is nice.

Finding Nemo is the one I like the most. Partly for the cutaways which I found a really neat feature, but also because it was just so funny to listen to! Bob Peterson eating chips, teasing Andrew about being in an after school special, Charles Nelson Reilly being the 2nd most deadly creature on Earth…Good times :smiley:

You know, I was actually thinking of carrying on a trend of fan commentaries. I remember there being a thread about them somewhere. Maybe we could start getting together on Skype and record our own commentaries on several movies.