Contributions for Cars 2 issue

Go to User Control Panel → Usergroups → Manage Groups

You can do it from there!

Wow, facepalm. There ya go! Now you’re part of the staff! :smiley:

Ahhhh this is so awesome! What do I do now? :laughing:

Admire your new bright blue username, I guess. :laughing:

Muahahaha :smiley: I could start writing some stuff, recruiting people, WHATEVER!

:astonished: Is that why my name went blue? Did you add me to the user group too? I feel so special! It’s an honour! The new issue hasn’t came out yet has it? I’m looking forward to it! :mrgreen:

Congrats Rayhawk and MissCarrera! Welcome to Pixar Planet Staff!

No, the new issue hasn’t come out yet. I’m hoping to have it come out by July 15th so contributions are due by July 1st or around then. I’m hoping Phileas can get everything all put together by then if I give him all the articles by then.

I will be working on everything tomorrow and Wednesday so it should be done by then!

Thanks Kenzie :smiley: I can’t wait to see the new issue when it’s all done up. I’ve submitted my work already so I’m looking forward to seeing it!

So when is the absolute last day I should have all of these article completed?

Let’s say July 5th. All article due by Tuesday, July 5th.

That sounds good! I just finished the movie review and I’m working on the soundtrack review in the car right now!

If anyone wants a graphic done for their article feel free to ask. :smiley:

Hey guys I’m sorry to say but I won’t be able to contribute to this issue.

… I still haven’t seen Cars 2 and I won’t be able to by the article deadline.

I do have an interview with Martin about his visit to Pixar from last year. We could potentially use that if you want and just make it clear to our readers that the interview was from last summer. It was supposed to be used in a Peach issue back then, but that issue never actually came to fruition.

Actually that would be perfect for this issue! We’re looking for all kinds of different things, not just Cars 2.

Hey guys I just want to give you all props, this sounds awesome! I was wondering if it’s not too late for more articles, because I realize the deadline is almost past. :frowning:

If it’s not, I was wondering if I could contribute with a full review. Or, if that spot’s already taken, a shorter opinion piece on why there are so many negative reviews, why choosing Mater for the protagonist was a good idea, etc. Something more analytical along those lines.

And I would gladly help with graphics if anyone needs them, though Pizza Planet Truck looks like he’s already got that taken care of. :stuck_out_tongue:

If there’s no slots left, that’s totally cool. Especially with me coming so late, and being a newcomer and all that. I just figured it’s worth a shot, because I’m so eager to talk about the movie! :slight_smile:

Hey, we’d love for you to do a review, Jeff! We currently have at least two, Rayhawk’s and Netbug009’s and you can never have too many! And Sean, that interview would be great. We’d love to have it! Also if you guys, Jeff and PPT, want to do graphics, you can! We don’t have very many of those so we’d love to have 'em!

Yes! Sounds great! :smiley: I’m seeing it again tomorrow, so expect mine really soon. What’s the length you’re looking for? And uh, how exactly do I get in on this thing? Sorry, newcomer! xD

It’s okay. It gets confusing. I think a page or so will do. So what you need to do is send it to me in a PM and then I’ll send it onto Phileas.