Current Mood

Current mood: Mixed emotions

Reason: It’s snowing outside right now, but it’s not even winter yet!

Moos: idk about my mood but I feel terrible physically. I think I have the flu.

Current mood: Mixed emotions

Reason: Mom just made me a strawberry-kiwi smoothie :D …and now she tells me to think twice about my decision for going up north with her today. :-\

Mood: Sad

Reason: Everyone seems to have disappeared again, and I know it’s been quiet here lately anyway, but literally no one is posting at all now (compared to a couple weeks ago) :frowning: You see my name at the end of a lot of threads so I feel as if I’m somewhat being a nuisance because I’m here often, but it’s just an attempt at reviving them in the hope that someone will also post in there! I know school/ college has started again for most people (and it will do for me in 2 weeks) but I hope that with The Good Dinosaur release coming up they’ll be some life around here :nerd:

I feel the same way. We all grow up, we all have lives, school, work that take priority in life.

TSS I know, and I probably won’t be around as much soon either :frowning:

But, my mood today has brightened a little, as I’m now £20 richer after winning a small game of bingo last night, plus my manager has told me that I’ve got today off work :smiley: This makes me extremely happy because I’m getting really fed up with my job 8D

Current mood: Once again, I’ve got mixed emotions.

Reason(s): My mom is looking for a new car, but she can’t find good deals anywhere. But I’m glad her summer vacation started. Not only do I plan on seeing “Finding Dory” at the theaters during opening weekend, but I will also be going later this summer to Philadelphia for the Science Behind Pixar thing. Oh, and somehow I’ve been quite interested in 3D printing as of late…

I’m jealous! :open_mouth: Wish I was going, too bad I live 3000 miles away :frowning:

Anyway, I feel kinda ugh. Allergies, I have not missed you one bit achoo

That’s because, according to your location field, you live all the way across the ocean! But I’m afraid this event I’m referring to is a U.S.-only thing right now… (and I’m only an 8-hour drive away from where I’m going, no less)

evspixarfan2012

My mood is a mixed bag right now.

For those unaware, yesterday the UK voted to leave the European Union, which has created a lot of shock and uncertainty about the country’s (and my generation more importantly) future. We were outvoted by the older generation (who were pro-leave) and it’s peeved me off because it’s our generation that will have to deal with the consequences for the next 60 years. So I’m feeling disappointed, worried and vulnerable right now. As if I’m already going through a big enough change in my life with finishing education and going into the working world, and the stress of looking for jobs and interviews. All this uncertainty is making me anxious :confused:

My face shows it too, and without going into gross details, I’m getting spottier and greasier than normal, and my lips are extremely sore, tingly and feel infected, even though I haven’t eaten anything or done anything out of the ordinary. I think my hayfever allergies could partially be to blame. I have got treatment for my lips now so I hope it clears up soon, but I daren’t even drink or eat properly at the minute because of it, and this on top of all the stress is making me feel icky.

Current mood: Over-excited, proud of myself…maybe a little blushed

Reason: I got to go to the Science Behind Pixar thing over at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia today…and while I was there, I (literally) found myself hugging a life-size WALL-E on display. <3

^Glad to hear you’ve had an awesome time! :mrgreen:

^So I did! Mostly I was after that life-size WALL-E, but there was also a bug cam environment surrounded by glass, lighting adjustment on miniature-scale Carl and Ellie’s house, an intro video where of the Pixar employees kept changing shirts between shots (also with the voices of Mr. Ray and Roz), these finishing touches made of cloth which you would put over a round triangular slice or a cube, and a life-size Edna Mode, and a “build-a-robot”, and several behind-the-scenes videos, making stop-motion with the lamp, a loop of production stages from stroyboard to final lighting using a scene from “Inside Out” as an example…oh, I could go on and on and on about what all that was there! So…many…exhibits! So…much…fun! I had to go to that thing, it was very exciting to be there! And now I’m back home in Ohio and waiting to get the pictures developed…need I say any more of this? :mrgreen: :smiley:

Mood: Nervous, yet excited

I graduate from university tomorrow! Let’s just hope that I don’t trip in my heels on stage! :astonished:

Mood: Excited & Emotional

I’m finally going to see Finding Dory later this afternoon! :mrgreen:

And as sad as it sounds, it’s been 10 years today since I saw Cars at the cinema for the first time and fell in love with it, and Pixar (hence why I wanted to see Finding Dory today). Wow, I can’t believe it’s been a whole decade that I’ve been in this fandom! I’ve always been a creative person, but I don’t think I would have studied Graphic Design at school and university specifically without the help of Pixar. I’ve also met so many people on here (which I adored speaking to back in the day, 6 years ago). I miss them guys (even though I follow a few of them on social media). I’m at a lost for words really how much this studio (and Cars) have changed my life, I’m so grateful and emotional.

Okay, I might have gone through some very difficult times with it as my family struggled to accept my love for Pixar (and the fact that I had online friends/relationship, which they HATED). But at the end of the day, I’m glad I had those connections. Now I’m older, things from this respect are a little easier as I don’t live with my parents anymore, I feel free to express myself a bit more.

Enough with my speech already though. I’d just ultimately like to say thanks, Pixar :stuck_out_tongue:

Current Mood: Kinda sad.

If nobody minds me saying this, it’s because of this place. I remember when it used to be so active, but it seems so empty now.

I feel exactly the same way, annarborjack :frowning: I remember you from all that time ago. I have only come back within the last year or so, and it feels just as saddening to me. Still, I follow a few old members on Twitter and Instagram, and there are a handful of newer members here who keep this place ticking along (and I don’t mean the spambots!).

But I guess we all grew up and now have big life commitments, such as full time jobs. That’s the sad reality of it.

^Well, I do follow some of our old members over on that FaceBook group, too.

My gosh, has it been over a whole year since anyone last replied to this thread?! :open_mouth:

Anyway, I am in a little bit of a jealous mood right now. And why? Because the Coco books were SUPPOSED to come out to store shelves YESTERDAY, that’s what! And so far I have not yet found any of those in my area except for only two of them at a Barnes and Noble. :angry:

At times one can experience boredoom. In my case I don’t enjoy writing where I am looking for support essential in coming up with why I want to be a nurse practitioner essay.