Custom Roly Clown: Restock on 3/29, thread gone in 2 wk

Id Love one!!

Did u ever end up ordering troikas?

Ok guys - here is the deal

I’m as of right now, ordering a minimum of 10 clowns for the company’s September shipment.

If I ONLY order 10, the price will be higher, but not significantly higher $95 to USA, $105 international.

If I get enough interest where I can justify buying 20, it will be the original price of $85 and $95 respectively. For me to justify this, I will assume, I can probably move about 10 on eBay. So I would need interest from about 10 board members. I know that some of you have already contacted me, so I don’t think thats an unreasonable goal. You can order anytime and I will compile an order list again.

Please do not tell me you’re in unless you are VERY sure that you are. If something crazy happens and you’re car breaks down or you’re in the hospital, thats definitely understandable. But please don’t say you’re in if you MIGHT have money, or something, because I don’t want a huge glut of these leftover.

Even if you have already contacted me, please say (after this post) if you are in (within a 85% certainity) and/or PM me. If you are ready to pay in advance, also let me know…if 5-6 of you lock in and pay, I will also jsut order 20 to lock in the better price

Thanks All

Slink

I’m %100 sure … i’m buying for sure …

Yes I am in! :smiley:

Slink, any idea how many u will be ordering if u are ordering any at all??

Ordering at least 10 for sure…if a couple more board members are in…prolly 20…I think i can move 10ish on eBay…depends though…whatever number i end up ordering, I’m hoping for them to arrive beginning of september

Placed the order for 10, I have a couple weeks to boost the order to 20

Order is still at 10, but its ultimately only a $5 difference in the price

If I get a couple more people with a hard committment OR prepayment…I will boost to 20…otherwise sorry for the small increase in price guys…

SLINK

Placed the order for 10, I have a couple weeks to boost the order to 20

Order is still at 10, but its ultimately only a $5 difference in the price

If I get a couple more people with a hard committment OR prepayment…I will boost to 20…otherwise sorry for the small increase in price guys…

SLINK

anyone want in on the pre-order?

Taking pre-orders on these. If you pre-order, you will probably receive them 1-2 days quicker. Not much, but if you have the money, no point in waiting

PM Me

SLINK

Shipment has been delayed to October

Sorry guys

Thanks for the update slink. Why the month delay?

Got backed up on something else I guess…they don’t solely make my stuff lol

Well I think they should lol

man, how i wish i can order this gorgeous hand made toys…

you can??

lol yeah i can ^^ but still no money ^^

I’ve presold some on eBay, and have upped the order

The price will be the original

$85 (with shipping) to USA

$95 (with shipping) international

Can take preorders at any time, there will be at least 5 spots. If you preorder I can arrange for more. I believe both projects have run their course after this final order. Thanks everyone

Slink

Hi Slink! I’d like to place an order for A Roly Poly. How do I forward you my $ for my order?