Czarine's deviantART

Not bad :slight_smile: I especially like the phoenix one. I think it’s the coloring.

This is how that wolf sketch turned out:
czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -145394334

I was tired and rushed it in the end… I don’t really like how this has come out, but bwegh… on to the next project, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also busy on a Disney wallpainting! My dad is a professional painter, so he’s going to help me. What I’m going to do is make a LOT of sketches of my favorite Disney characters and then scan them and put them into 1 big 5000×5000px photoshop file. They’re going to be outlined and colored digitally and there will be a nice background, etc… so it will turn out like some kind of poster. Then I’ll go to a bookstore and make a big print of my poster and we’re going to project it on my wall and my dad will make a wallpainting of it! :smiley: I’m so excited!

Anyway, I started off with my first 2 sketches, the Brother Bear characters Kenai and Koda:

Kenai:
czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -146954302
(he’s not finished yet, I’m currently busy making him look a bit more furry)

Koda:
czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -146954526

Teeheeeee!

You have some really nice pieces, Czarine! I think your wolf sketch turned out pretty neat! And I really like the idea of your next big project! A Disney wall painting sounds like a lot of fun! Your first two sketches look good! Can’t wait to see others! :smiley:

And this is how Kenai turned out!

Kenai (Finished - outlined and colored) :
czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -149667356

Except for the little error in his left eye (which is going to be fixed in the poster), I’m very happy about the result! This is my best colored piece of art I’ve ever done (digitally), so… Yay! :laughing:

two thumbs up You did a wonderful job coloring! It looks really nice!

Koda (Finished - oulined and colored) :

czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -149841520

Aaaaand there’s Koda too! Now… who shall I do next? ;3

Gah… I want to upload some Pixar stuff, but my Pixar related art fails! :frowning:

Anyway, here’s a random sketch I made… this is nog going to be on the poster. It’s Nita from Brother Bear 2, right after her transformation into a bear.

czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -150070260

I loved Brother Bear as a kid. Haven’t seen the second one yet, but these look really great! Keep at it! Love your stuff. :slight_smile:

I’ve updated the ‘Nitas Transformation’ drawing, because I was getting sick of how the lightrayes looked. Just didn’t seem right.

czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -150070260

@ffdude1906: Thanks man, will do! :slight_smile:

large image alert

czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -151357770

I filled in this Disney meme… I was bored. Also, I kinda rushed it, but still… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for triple posting (I wouldn’t have to if people gave me feedback :cry: ) but I just updated my DeviantID:

czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -151687527

… Okay, another update. If people would give some feedback, I wouldn’t feel so ashamed about spamming my own thread :stuck_out_tongue: (hint hint!!!)

The Eagle of Guidance - Sitka:
czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -153349507

Some good lineart there. I especially like how you drew the eagle. It has a powerful look.

late thanks! :smiley:

I’ve had 2 digital updates since my last update… I’m not really happy with them though, I really need to improve digitally.

Busy on a serie of 4 birds for school, the Flight of Elements. They represent the four elements (earth, wind, fire and water).

I started out with water/ice:

I really hate how it turned out. The sketch was beautiful but I just can’t translate it into something digital in Photoshop as well as I thought I could. :frowning:

Oh well… I’m trying, I guess.

Looks really cool! I especially like how the perspective on the wings came out. :wink:

Nala (for my wallpainting project):
czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -157993248

Made an attempt on Toothless after seeing the movie for the third time. I absolutely adore it. :smiley:

Wha - third time you say? Dude I envy you! I’ve only yet seen it once. D8

Anyway he looks really cute there, nice job. 8D

[b]http://fav.me/d38n04e[/b] !!! Favs and feedback always appreciated! :smiley:

Me and a fellow Deviant collaborated on making an epic cover image for the DVD I’ll be selling as of next week. The DVD will feature me and a few friends setting of thousands and thousands of euros of fireworks during new years eve, filmed with several cameras. :slight_smile:

Here’s the trailer:
youtu.be/mFTvFa2aEWo

I am a big Brother Bear fan, so naturally I loved your picture “Nita’s Transformation” I also thought that the Disney Meme was funny!

My absolute favorite is the picture with Sitka “Eagle of Guidence” I like!