Czarine's deviantART

Some good lineart there. I especially like how you drew the eagle. It has a powerful look.

late thanks! :smiley:

I’ve had 2 digital updates since my last update… I’m not really happy with them though, I really need to improve digitally.

Busy on a serie of 4 birds for school, the Flight of Elements. They represent the four elements (earth, wind, fire and water).

I started out with water/ice:

I really hate how it turned out. The sketch was beautiful but I just can’t translate it into something digital in Photoshop as well as I thought I could. :frowning:

Oh well… I’m trying, I guess.

Looks really cool! I especially like how the perspective on the wings came out. :wink:

Nala (for my wallpainting project):
czarine-the-restless.deviantart. … -157993248

Made an attempt on Toothless after seeing the movie for the third time. I absolutely adore it. :smiley:

Wha - third time you say? Dude I envy you! I’ve only yet seen it once. D8

Anyway he looks really cute there, nice job. 8D

[b]http://fav.me/d38n04e[/b] !!! Favs and feedback always appreciated! :smiley:

Me and a fellow Deviant collaborated on making an epic cover image for the DVD I’ll be selling as of next week. The DVD will feature me and a few friends setting of thousands and thousands of euros of fireworks during new years eve, filmed with several cameras. :slight_smile:

Here’s the trailer:
youtu.be/mFTvFa2aEWo

I am a big Brother Bear fan, so naturally I loved your picture “Nita’s Transformation” I also thought that the Disney Meme was funny!

My absolute favorite is the picture with Sitka “Eagle of Guidence” I like!