-Dangerous Keepings-

Thanks!!! :mrgreen: I like how you say that I “pulled it off” Snipe. Being that this is a non-canon pairing with minimal fics out so far I was really shooting for that. Something that is believable and makes people understand the possibilty in them being a couple. I’m glad you enjoyed “Bullets” as well, like I said, that chapter is my favourite. :smiley:

I appreciate your feedback on the POV changes too. I can understand that being confusing and I know there are particular parts where I flipped like that. I will be sure to keep that in mind for my future work!

Actually, no the title was not meant to be connected to that at all! I think this is the second time you have caught a non-intended reference in my work. 8D But I think that is a cool coincidence!!

I think this was my favorite chapter. I mean, the ending’s always the best part. (Remember that “full-circle” concept we talked about? :wink:)

“Holly wreath”! I get it! Hahaha, that’s so cute and so…Mater. :unamused: When he said “Well, it fits ya perfectly!”, it reminded me of the part in the credits where he found his hood. ----> “It’s my hood! It’s my hood! I ain’t seen this thing in 20 years! Well, it fits me perfectly. How do I look? ACHOOO!..Aww, dang.” 8D

Okay, I knew you weren’t going to let this story close without some L/S but I had no idea Lightning was going to propose! Bt-dubbs, that was the sweetest proposal ever- I loved it. <3

Is the old mine shaft where Mater and Lightning surfed the rails on their rims and then got chased out by Lizzie in Cars 2? It’s not something on your part, I’m just asking.

I love how Finn gets so direct at the end of this; he knows what he wants. :wink: The ending with the “missing misletoe” was nicely done too!

Overall, the story was creative, had a great storyline, nicely portrayed, and full of nice action and surprises with a splash of romance. I give it a 4.8/5! Another awesome job, MissCarrera! :smiley:

Yeah, that is pretty cool. :-D) Too bad it wasn’t a coincidence though… then I coulda said “Coincidence? I think NOT!” 8D

I knew I recognized that from somewhere! :laughing:

Now, I recognize that from somewhere! OH! It was the crazy teacher in The Incredibles when Dash got in trouble for putting the tack on his chair. 8D

^Yup! :-D)

I love that scene. <3

SallyMcQueen: Hahaha! Yes, that line just came to me naturally and I knew I recognized it but honestly I couldn’t rememeber the exact part! 8D I’m glad I surprised you with the surprise but even more happy that you enjoyed it. :smiley: As for the mine shaft, no, the one I’m talking about is the one located in Tailfin Pass somewhat near the Wheel Well. I believe there is another out in Ornament Valley though, like you mentioned. (And this is why I love the first video game for teaching me all this :laughing: ). Also, wow! That is a great rating! I’m thrilled, so thank you!

Snipe: You are officially the master of making Pixar references. I swear you are!

On another note, I’m posting my Finn one-shot today for those who are interested it should be up shortly on the fan fiction board. :smiley:

[quote="pixarmilan":zustbtpe]I love that scene. <3[/quote:zustbtpe]

I love how the principal is all freaked out and is just like, "You and your son can go now. o_0" :lol:

[b:zustbtpe]MissCarrera[/b:zustbtpe]: Ahhh. My crappy galore PSP game didn’t show any of that so that is why I don’t know. :-\

That would be the mine shaft used for the Delinquent Road Hazards race, right? :slight_smile: I love when you take stuff from the video game like that. I think you did that with a scene behind the waterfall a while back, too. Either that or it was x3haijessiex3.

Hehe, well, maybe. :slight_smile:

P.S.- I almost wrote “Delinquent Toad Hazards” up there! 8D

You know what I’m talking about, Snipe! And yes, that was me who did that as well. :mrgreen: Delinquent Toad Hazards… 8D

Late comment is late.

An excellent story. I think you’ve just made a Holley/Finn shipper out of me. :wink:

Hey, I don’t mind at all! :smiley: I have?! Well, thank you very much for reading! :wink:

Awesome! Thank you very much! I am actually considering a sequel to this! :mrgreen:

You totally should, and since reading your fanfic, my opinion of some of the characters have changed like i like McQueen more thn i did before and the same with Finn. :smiley:

Really? That’s awesome! I know with all the Finn and Holley stories that have came out more people are beginning to like them as a pairing too. :slight_smile: And yup, I’m going to try to get a start on a sequel when I can!

Love them! The Doc Hudson one is very creative, I love the picture you used for it. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I personally like the one for this story better but I’m glad you liked the shot I chose. :smiley:

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I am in LOVE with your fanfics, mainly Dangerous Keepings and Personal Affairs, and though i JUST read both of them, I can’t wait for more, and it’s good to know I am not the only person obsessed with Cars!!!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate hearing that you enjoy them. :slight_smile: Just so you know, I don’t post all of my work on here anymore so if you visit Fanfiction.net you can find me on there to keep up with my latest if you’re curious. Thanks again!