dating status

Draik, I for one have no problem with discussing that sort of thing on PP.

That’s a good question, but no, it still wouldn’t be allowed. I think the main reason they do it is because of couples breaking up and wanting to move out, but ehhhhh. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that’s unfair. Siblings should be allowed to live together for the sake of practicality.

I think it’s unfair as well, but I’m not quite sure there are actually many siblings at my school and who want to live together (I haven’t met any). The rent rate also don’t change whether someone has a roommate or not.

It’s kinda ironic that they want to do that. Most people alway’s want there own room at home.

Well as far as I’m going, I’m worried might be a little to obvious to the girl I like that I like her. Particularly because I (not out of malicious intent) seem to hover nearby too often. I’m worried about it since she seemed to ignore me the last time I said something to her (or what I said [nothing mean or crude as far as I could tell. after all that’s not something I’m known for doing] was either offensive or shocking or weird).

Im gonna have to watch myself but at the same time realize I need to wait before I make any movement towards dating.
I may be 18. But responsibility is key.

I was at a magic show last week and there was this magician(around my age) who needed a volunteer for a trick. It was just a simple card trick(one that I already know how to do actually). I volunteered. After the show I ran into him and we talked for a while. Turns out we like a lot of the same things. He asked me out and I am going out with him tonight. I am so excited and nervous at the same time.

I’m still very much single.

Not too recently, the guy I like subtly friend-zoned me.

Ehh. It’s alright, though. At least I’m not nervous about asking if he likes me anymore. :neutral_face:

I must admit I love the friend zone.

I find that guys tend to be friend-zoned more than girls. Which in my case I’m glad because I have a feeling I would hate being friend-zoned regularly. :laughing:

I’m single, and I try not to let my emotions get in the way of my everyday life, especially with school. I’m getting at the fact that I avoid falling for a girl as much as I can just to spare me the hurtfulness that comes with heart-brokenness (I know how it feels :cry: ) This has been harder and harder to do over the years, because I keep seeing more and more reasons why a particular girl might stand out to me. Besides, it’s not like I think any girl is ugly unless she has an ugly (mean/hurtful) personality. For some reason, as good as a girl behaves to me, I see that same amount of beauty on the outside, even though I can technically understand what people mean be “fine” or “cute” or “really pretty” or “gorgeously hot”.

That sounds wonderful! :smiley: I think you’re doing the right thing by trying to build a friendship with her and being very open and out-going. Good for you :slight_smile:

I know what you mean, I always feel that way. I don’t turn into a man-hater or anything, I just get this negative mentality where I don’t even want to try and deny emotions for someone. But it never lasts, no matter how hard I try. So, I hope you don’t let that get in your way and forget about the possible heartbreak and just enjoy it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding. :slight_smile:

Awesome! Ohhh, I know! Having a crush at school makes it so much better. :laughing: As for your question, I would say that you should be aware of that but if she isn’t showing any signs that you are bothering her then you’re fine. It really depends on the girl too. I personally like to have alone time and space on a regular basis, but when it comes to friends and crushes I normally don’t feel bothered. If you think about your actions and you truly think you are being clingy then you can give her some distance, but if she enjoys your company then I don’t think you need to worry about it. I’m no relationship expert, but I’m a girl so that’s what I think at least :stuck_out_tongue:

Glenn and recently celebrated 18 months.

^That’s great!

As for me—single and happy to stay that way. 8D

Me?

Let’s just say I’m not dating.

It also feels like my first crush has died out a good deal. I still kind of like her. But not as much.
But alas! I seemed to have developed a couple more outside of that.

And worse part: one is a friend I’ve had in school. And she’s a major crush. In fact, it almost came to the point where I almost asked her out on a date. That is where it gets too far. I’m not ready for it yet. :open_mouth:

I wish I could change myt answer. it says I’m single, and I’m engaged!!!

Yes, I’m so happy to hear that!! :smiley:

Thanks! Me too 8D

That’s wonderful! Congratulations, IV! :smiley: