Daydreaming

They think about the girls they like. That might be why. :wink: I would know because I’m a guy, and I’ve done this!

I think about the weirdest things, like childbirth 8D

That could be true. :laughing:

I day dream about that too!

Hope I don’t daydream at classes. Not sure uf the teachers will be strict or not.

Even if they were strict I would still do it. To think I may be doing an office job now if I had paid attention every day. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also daydream a lot :slight_smile: I used to daydream in school, but nobody ever noticed. Well, if they did, they never said anything :slight_smile:

I’ve actually had a few good ideas for stories because of daydreaming :smiley: However, I’ve never actually written them down. I’ll start writing, then I’ll start daydreaming about something else and not actually write anything :blush:

My teacher would sometimes write as a note on my report cards that I tend to daydream a lot. :laughing:

MINE TOO! still…
and at parent teacher confriences…

^ Ha ha! I’m not alone. :laughing:

well that makes two of us!

Oh wow, parent teacher confrences and report cards, I forgot those things existed!

Us girls do too, a LOT. :wink: That’s cute to know that guys do that too though, I thought it was only us ladies. :laughing:

Haha! Don’t rub it in! :wink:

I thouht it was only ME! 8D
about the thinking about people you like…

I daydream a lot. Sometimes when I daydream I’ll be staring at something and be completely unaware of it, until someone says “Why are you looking at ______?” 8D

I could fill that in with about 10000 things!

Same here. I hate it when I’m staring at a person and unaware of it and they ask why I’m looking at them.

yeah well that doent really happenn with the person im thinking about right now…
Normaly he turns around and I quick flick my head in the opposite direction…
I dont know which is worse…

^Getting caught looking is always a little bit embarrassing, but I heard it is a good flirting move if you smile! :laughing:

O alright then…