Daydreaming

I’m not sure if this would be in the other thread or not, but daydreamming isn’t when you’re going to sleep for the night so…

Do you daydream? If you do, what do you dream about. Do you daydream at school? Work? Or anywhere else? Do you have good or bad daydreams? What daydreams do you remember most?

O god I day dream all the time and its in school of course!
And its just what im thinking about like lately its been marcell the shell! My friend shed me it and I crack up every time!

I’m a big daydreamer. I like to imagine what my life will be like in the future, such as after I graduate, but I also like to make up stories in my head and “play” scenes in my head.

When at school when I get my work done ealry I just play around with the thing’s on my desk. 8D

Sometimes I just create a scene of feelings in my mind, basically let my feelings interact with one another. From time to time, I’ll actually daze off into space from doing this and focus on the scene I set in my mind. That’s why I try to do this only when I’m alone, LOL. :laughing:

YEAh pretty much I doodle alot too!

I do that do. My teachers actally liked them… well, most of them.

sometimes when I cant figue out something creative to draw I scribble and then erase some parts to figure out what itll be…

I day dream about the future. Or day dream about being famous and rich.

I daydream literally every second when I’m not focusing on something. I make up stories in my head and that :smiley:

I sometimes daydream when I’m suppose to be doing homework.

I’m constantly daydreaming. Especially at night or in the morning.
I often wake up and just daydream for a while in bed, which can get very confusing because I’m usually still tired so it gets hard to seperate reality from the daydream. The other day I got out of bed thinking I was a My Little Pony and that I had to go and help set up for the Summer Sun Celebration. :blush:

Daydreaming while I’m trying to get to sleep in a whole other matter. Trying to calm down to sleep is extremely difficult when your mind wanders from thought to thought, scenario to scenario.

Ya know how some people sing in the shower? welll thats what I do…

I ALWAYS daydream when Im doing homework.

Has anyone ever got in trouble for it?

Yes, lots of. My parents were notified a LOT because of it.

I think I may have gotten in trouble for school for it. Only “pay attention” though.

Most everyone is guilty of that at some point.

Anyone ever seen anyone else daydream? Like when their just staring at the wall or something.

Yeah, it is so funny! I think I catch guys doing it more often than girls, or they just happen to be more noticable when they do it.

As for me, my life revolves around daydreaming. If my mind isn’t occupied with something then I am undoubtedly thinking about something. I typically daydream at school, sometimes work (usually not because I have to look busy) and at home in my room. I think about the future the most, things I want to do and stuff like that. Or I dream about things I just want to happen in general, I’ll set up the situation and everything I would say…if I could only say things perfectly like I do in my daydreams! And the rest of my daydreams are just imagining things that would most likely never happen but would be amazing if they did. :stuck_out_tongue: [size=50]Winning the lottery.[/size]

I think guys have shorter attention spans.