Despicable Me 2

Did you dislike the original, or just disinterested in a sequel?

Well, I only saw part of it the last day of school (because I had to go help my math teacher with ‘The Impossible Quiz’), but from what I saw, it doesn’t need a sequel.

…So you hated it, or just didn’t think a sequel was appropriate?

I didn’t think a sequel was appropriate.

Oh, okay.

I loved the first film, and I thought it ended wonderfully. So I’m in the ‘sequel is unnecessary’ camp. But hey, they might surprise us. Gotta keep our minds open, everyone.

Let’s hope they won’t milk this franchise like dreamworks did with Shrek.

I haven’t seen the first one. but really? They’re coming out with a sequel? Hmmm… interesting.

Well, i loved the characters (Agnes is sooo sweeet :blush: ) but the story was pretty boring for me

Ristar: I love Agnes!! Definitely my favorite character.

You really should see the original. And watch it twice; it’s much much much much better on the rewatch. I got the DVD for Christmas. When I watched it, I was like, “What? What was that? I really thought it would be better than this…” 8D I asked for it just because it was animated, so it was my fault. But I watched it again about a week after Christmas, and I loved it. I even cried a little at the end. <3 I love this movie now.

But, as weird as a sequel sounds. Guys. How about a Kung Fu Panda sequel? Cars 2 anyone? Sorry for my prying, but I feel like everyone is singling out the smaller, less well known studio’s sequel. None of the upcoming sequels are necessary, if you will. Let’s give them a chance, huh? It might be a really nice movie.

Meh, It’s a decent poster. Not that creative.

Thinking about the poster I agree with Kenzie, it is not creative, it just look like the Toy Story 2 poster, in which Woody shows the number 2 with his fingers, the minion does the same,

such a copy

EDIT: Fixed!

But then, the Minion doesn’t have more than 2 fingers. Give him a break. 8D

I didn’t notice that Bryan! But is link the Toy Story 2 one!

Not really sure if this has to do with the topic but Universial announced a July 3rd release date for it. Not that bad of a release date, but I think its still close to Monster’s University.

…Wait, 2013?! Yikes!

that would be a real match, Despicable Me is fresher than MU, but M.U. could beat it easily because of nostalgia

Dont’ worry, it’s on topic! Thanks for sharing this information.

Thanks for telling me that. I didn’t think it was on topic b/c I thought it had to do with just the teaser poster.

No problem! I’m going to change the title to this thread to ‘Despicable Me 2’, so it can relate more than just the teaser poster.