Disney spin-offs you'd like to see

Has there ever been a character or something else interesting in a Disney movie/tv show/etc. you’d like to see having their own spin-off? Lets talk about them.

I’d like to see a spin-off tv show of Sofia the First starring Cedric the sorcerer and it can be made for an older audience as well.

^That would be cool! Cedric for the win! :smiley:
Anyway, I believe that any way they could expand on Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls would be fantastic; these characters, perhaps as teenagers or young adults, would be too cool. But I’m happy with them either way, as they are my fave DC shows :slight_smile: Also, it wouldn’t hurt for Wreck-It Ralph to possibly have a sequel would it? I could easily see it enjoyable to reunite with the cast of that film! Ducks tomatoes thrown from audience OK, OK, at least shorts…

Actually ObsessedWithPixar, I think there is a Wreck-It Ralph sequel currently in development. I heard the Disney team was really trying to come up with something. It’s not a spin-off, but an actual sequel. That was good news to me, so I actually can’t wait. No confirmations on it yet, but I sort of think it is supposed to be on it’s way.

^I had heard something about it, but I wasn’t totally sure. Here’s hoping! I know I’ll be there on opening weekend…

Oh, okay, because I would really love it too. I think the director, Rich Moore, was cooking up some ideas? I think they were really thinking about it but hadn’t fully had a plan, sort of like Brad Bird with The Incredibles 2.

And I would be there opening day this time. I saw the first movie about a week and a half after it came out. Meanwhile, I’ll try and think of good spin-off ideas…

That’s what I’m thinking. Maybe he might go on a quest to become a powerful sorcerer while meeting up with classic Disney villains.