Disney Toys <3

I got a plush Donald Duck a while ago from a flea market. He’s really big and apparently comes all the way from Disneyland in Paris! :smiley:

Woah, that’s awesome Badger!! Great find. :smiley:

I don’t remember everything I have, but I do have some Toy Story toys from a long time ago, some Cars toys, a Sulley toy, and my most prized disney toy…

my Randall plush! :smiley:

I have a ton of Toy Story toys. I also have a WALL-E pillow, Flik, Dot and Atta plushes, and a Barbie-like Ariel doll. We’ve also gotten a ton of Disney and Pixar toys from McDonald’s over the years, but I have no idea what happened to all of them. My siblings also have a bunch of their own Disney and Pixar toys.

I’m hoping to get a Cars diecast or two and maybe a Rapunzel or Flynn doll for Christmas this year. ^.^

That’s awesome guys!! :smiley: I um…collect those Princess barbie things… :blush: 8D

I have too many things to name… but I can try, anyway! I tried to find what I could to show you what I have, because most has been sadly in storage while I’m away at school. I would love to devote an entire room to my collection someday. By the way, 99% of this is from the last 7-8 years—in other words, after I hit puberty. I spent a lot of time wandering around to antique markets and looking for good sales. :smiley:

WDCC Figurines: “Seaside Serenade” Ariel for buying a WDCC membership, “Spinning a Spellbinding Story” Peter Pan/Mermaid Lagoon (if only I had money for more!)

Snowglobes/music boxes: Beauty and the Beast with the enchanted rose from WDW (I did NOT pay $250 for it—yikes!), Wonderful World of Disney, Peter Pan at the Darling house, Tinkerbell in lantern, Toy Story 3 bookends, Belle “Be Our Guest”, a musical figurine of Ariel sitting in a seashell (that I can’t find good pics of), and some tinier ones I forget… Ariel, Tinkerbell, and Remy/Emile, I think.

Other porcelain/polyresin/decent quality figurines and collectibles: Incredibles ceramic bank ($5 at Kohl’s!); gold-trimmed Maleficent plate; these vintageish Cinderella & Prince Charming figurines; ceramic Lady figurine; pretty nice WDW ceramic figurines of Princess Aurora, Snow White, and Jasmine that I can’t find ANY pictures of online; Princess Aurora Walgreens figurine; Ariel figurine also from Walgreens that I can’t find; fairly big Ariel PVC bank; Belle bank w/Chip and Mrs Potts (fifth result) (google won’t let me post pics); Cinderella lamp; Princess Aurora lamp; vintage Tinkerbell copper bell; this REEEALLY tiny (2" wide?) box with a 3D scene from Pinocchio… and possibly others, but I forget.

Ornaments (I’m bored of posting links; these are almost all from the Disney Store): Figaro with Cleo, Ariel ceramic/porcelain, wooden Ariel, wooden Snow white, wooden Pinocchio marionette, Pinocchio with Blue Fairy, Peter Pan flying, Mulan in fancy dress, Dumbo in bath, Alice falling, Bambi and Thumper on ice, Queen of Hearts, Gus & Jacques in teacup, Pocahontas & John Smith, Lady & the Tramp around a Christmas tree, Quasimodo, a light-up Tinkerbell ornament my mom may have thrown out (!!!), and some of those typical round ornaments. The wooden ones are these flat pieces of wood with drawings on them, and the others are 3D figurines. I probably have others I’m forgetting about.

Miscellaneous toys and little figurines: a handful of characters from fast food places that I either had as a kid or found for a quarter in random places, cleaning Mo toy, solar powered Stitch from Japan that moves his head back and forth (so CUTE!), remote-controlled creepy spider baby from Toy Story, Wall-E Dance 'n Tap, Disney Princess plastic figurine set, Alice in Wonderland plastic figurine set, Ratatouille plastic figurine set, Toy Story 2 plastic figurine set, Incredibles plastic figurine set. I feel like I may have more of these sets, but I’m so bad at remembering stuff I haven’t been able to display in years.

Small plush (no pics really needed, right?): the seven dwarfs, Jiminy Cricket, Figaro, Timothy Mouse, Flower, Thumper, Bambi, Sebastian, Mushu, Cri-Kee, Woody, Hamm, … maybe some others?

Large plush: adorable peapod from TS3 (<3), Wall-E, Sully, Simba, Nala

I’ll stop there before I dive into pins, bedding, artwork, dinnerware, and the like, because those aren’t really “toys.” If someone gave me $1,000 to spend on Disney collectibles, I’d do it in an instant. I mainly want more WDCC figurines, snowglobes, and ornaments. I also really like those Japanese vinyl figurines. I even SAW some up close in this huge Tokyo toy store, but I sadly didn’t have enough money to buy any… I think they had Mr. Incredible, Sully, and Ariel.

I was at Target the other day and bought a Finn McMissile diecast. <3 I would have gotten Holley, but the only one they has of her was a deluxe version with wings.

I am so jealous of your band. And your Belle and Rapunzel figures. Aaah! 8D Q-o-P you have the best collection ever.

I used to have a Dot plush but that was a rather long time ago and I don’t have her anymore :frowning:

/aw, I’m sorry. That sounds cute.

definedancing- I have one too, as well as Flik and Atta, but come to think of it, I don’t know where they are. I hope I didn’t get rid of them… Oh, and by the way, I love your sig!

I found a picture of my TS toy collection that I took about a year ago. My collection has grown quite a bit since then, but it’s the only picture I have.

Wow, awesome!!! Just curious, did you ever procure a Woody doll to go with Buzz and Jessie?

I’m not one to shop for disney toys anymore, but I might to donate to kids this holiday.

IV- No, unfortuneately I still don’t have a Woody. :frowning:

Thanks! And I love your collection :slight_smile:

I was thinking it might be neat to try and make my own Disney collectibles and toys. For instance, you know that one person who meticulously constructed a replica of the Up house? Like that, but… probably not as good. I do have some pretty solid art skills, though. I could make little Disney/Pixar sculptures, ornaments, 2D artwork, etc.

Over here in the Netherlands, the Albert Heijn stores are holding a promotion where they’re giving away Disney figures after you spend a certain amount of money and collect stickers… There’s Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto. I have Donald already 'cuz he’s my fave, hehe!

They’re about ten centimeters tall and are made of hard rubber, and are pose-able. They’re really cool!

Awesome Badger!!

That’s sad cowgirljessie. :frowning:

I don’t get toys anymore but I did have Disney ones when I was little.

I took a new picture of my Toy Story stuff the other day. The big Woody doll and a couple of the action figures actually belong to my little brother, but he lets me display them along with the rest of my toys. I also have a plush Buzz as well as a plush Rex that aren’t in the picture. And Buzz and Jessie’s boxes have been carefully tucked away into my closet since I don’t really have room for them on the desk.

The other day I got a Holley Shiftwell diecast to keep my Finn company. :smiley: And I also found a plastic Mater toy that we got from McDonald’s when the first movie came out.