Disney Toys <3

Does anyone collect Disney toys? This is kind of a generic subject, but I think it could be fun. They can be small knick knacks, dolls, collectibles, figurines, posters, anything!

I still have alot of my old Pixar toys from Toy Story and Cars.

I have tons of Disney toys and memorabilia! I even have an Mickey Mouse backscratcher from the 70’s, an old snowman spin thing (don’t know what it’s called, never seen another one before) that has a spinning Minnie on top, an little Mickey puppet that falls apart when you push down the bottom of it, and an Italian movie storybook of Toy Story (can’t read it, though).

That’s awesome! If we’re talking about Pixar, don’t get me started. I might actually have even more Pixar toys than Disney. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have quite a lot of Disney merchandise… most of it from Bambi, because of Flower. I collect skunks and I wish more fictional skunks were like Flower. 8D

I’ve got two figurines of him and a large plush.

And uh, much more Disney stuff.

That’s awesome! :smiley:

I have quite a lot of lion king stuff ,which is weird because I wasn’t even born when the original was released.
I’ve also got quite a lot of mickey mouse stuff from when I was younger.

The only Disney toys I collect are Incredibles toys and a few Pixar collectibles.

I hope to start collecting some diecast Cars toys once Christmas comes around.

I have so many Cars car toys, it’s unhealthy. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite non-Pixar Disney thing to collect is Princess dolls. They’re my prized toys, with my Mr. Incredible action figure, and my Woody doll.

Yeah, I still have some of my Cars toys from the first film. I think I got them with a “figure 8” styled race track.

I desperately want a Princess doll of some sort, but I’m not sure who to get! 8D Hmm…

Also, I collected tons of neat Disney figures and sets when I was little. I’m not sure how many I still have, but I usually latch onto really any inexpensive Disney or Pixar memorabilia :smiley:

^Well, first, you get your favorite. Then you get her prince/boyfriend/husband/whatever. Then, you do this on and on in order of how much you like them. :smiley: I have 8 of them so far in all.

That’s a great method! :smiley: I am definitely doing this. 8D

8D Yay. Your favorite is Rapunzel, right?

Yes! :smiley: Either her or Belle. Always a toss-up.

That’s mega awesome!! Belle is my favorite, followed by a Jasmine/Rapunzel tie. ;-o

A bit off-topic,but can anyone think of toys in disney films that have been made into toys in real life(does that make sense?) apart from toy story of course!
I saw a scrump toy from lilo and stitch on ebay,and it got me thinking…

I don’t know! I’ve always wanted a Li’l Mikey plush, though. 8D

A little Mikey would be pretty cool.