Disney Toys <3

I would though my toys around.

Me too. And whatever my favorite toy was, I slept with it. So they got broken eventually. 8D

One time me and my brothers threw this Iroc Giant toy in the aor. It broke to pieces and my dad grounded us.

8D That’s hilarious.

Yeah, me and my brothers weren’t really the smartest kids ever.

Neither was I. :unamused:

One time we and some friends accidently set a field on fire. It wasn’t big though.

I want a Cedric the sorcerer plushie. :smiley:

My Flower the skunk collection has steadily increased in size since I last posted here.

Seriously, I love that character. I got a bunch of pins of him, about four plushes by now, and two figurines. There was a Swarovski crystal released of him as well a while back but that one was in the 50€ price range and I was a cheapskate when I first saw that one. D: Oh well.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who thought Flower was a girl when I was little.

I thought so too! Same for Bambi himself actually, so I was confused at their masculine voices and Bambi’s antlers when they grew up, haha.

I’m only really able to collect Toy Story, the Princesses and some Incredibles and other Pixar stuff. It’s really difficult to find some movie stuff at all! My prized doll is my Megara from Hercules! She was the hardest to get, and I paid more for her than I wanted to. She’s one of my favorites too. She’s so accurate! :slight_smile: I really wish I could find Alice, Esmeralda, Kida, Jane, Wendy(the only character from Peter Pan I like), Mattel Pocahontas and Lilo dolls. There are a few other characters that would be nice, but they were never produced as dolls.