Disney Universe

Has anyone tried out this game yet? Seriously, it is the coolest thing I’ve ever played. It’s got some Pixar levels in there, but I’m posting this in the Other Disney thread since it’s got mainly Disney movies. I have tons of fun with it, and you can even get music from the levels, which are all remixes of movie scores with added dance beats. :smiley:

So… any fans of this game out there?

Disney Universe is super-awesome! I’ve only played a fraction of it so far, but there’s something awesome about running around dressed like a Disney character with slapstick weaponry… :mrgreen: So far, I’ve played the first POTC level and my character of choice is Hal the Cockroach :slight_smile:

You know, I actually heard of this game back during its release and passed it over. But after JSWeC mentioned there was a Wall-E level in another thread, and now OWP says there’s a costume for Hal the cockroach, I’m really stoked to go look for it! In fact, I went on a trip to a few game stores in town last weekend, but I couldn’t find any copies in-store! :frowning: I might have to order from Amazon, but I’ve never done that before (The only experience I’ve had with online shopping is buying pony merch).

The reviews say that there’s only six levels and very Lego games-ish. But to heck with them, I love the Lego games and I’m willing to buy it to re-experience my childhood faves like The Lion King and Aladdin!

I’ve been looking to pick this game up for a while. Since it seeks to be getting good reviews here, I might just take a look around for it…

I would check it out if my parents didn’t cancel my Gamefly :frowning:

If you guys are interested in trying it out, it’s probably going for around $20 right now in places like Sam’s Club (or other big-box retailers), Toys R Us, and online. Wii games are always so expensive when they’re first released, but after a year or so, they go from $50 or more to $20 or less. That’s how I got ahold of games such as Bolt, Cars Race-O-Rama, and Toy Story 3. I didn’t actually buy Disney Universe; I won it in a DisneyCreate contest for drawing this:
disney.go.com/create/art/2gs11k6 … 0-h-3766d1
I know it’s not great, but hey! I got a usually-vauled-at-$49.95-game for an hour or two of drawing! That’s also how I got the first Epic Mickey, too, but this isn’t the place to discuss this…