Do Marlin and Dory get married?

Well, apparently the memory loss is a family thing, so probably they don’t remember each other.

It’s kind of sad, but when she says that line I think it’s so funny.

The species thing has no weight, because on A Bug’s Life, Manny and Gypsy are married. And Mike and Celia are different, and Lighning and Sally are different types of cars. So it’s really just that they’re totally incompatible.

Well, Manny was probably just being intelligent.

The female mantis kills her partner. Instead, he marries a beautiful butterfly and now HE can have a snack when he gets tired of her.

You really never see any love between then anyway. Their just good friends.

I haven’t seen love either^^.

You don’t see much but you see more chemistry between Marlin and Carol with the 40 seconds she’s on.

What are you talking about? Have you watched those 40 seconds recently? They were all flirty and totally in love.

That’s what he’s saying, e-j-e. You probably read it the other way around.

Spirit is right. We were talking about if Marlin and Dory love each other or now. I said no, their just good friends. But you see more love between Marlin and Carol on the 40 seconds she appears, even though it’s not that long.

I always assumed they just stayed friends.

That is what I think too^^.

I don’t think they’re even in love, let alone marriage.
Dory is almost like another child to Marlin.

I hope they don’t ruin the sequel by inventing a love relationship between the two :shake:

Just the thought scares me to death…

Exactly! I think their closer to siblings.

[b]Is same gender marriage allowed in the Pixar Universe?
If not then they can never marry.

Little point of info:
When the dominant female clownfish dies, the dominant male becomes female.
So, Marlin is now Nemo’s mother.[/b]

No, I don’t think Dory is married to Marlin. I think she just lives with Marlin because she can’t really remember where she lives…I always loved Finding Nemo because there was no romantic relationship between Marlin and Dory.

I don’t care if in the sequel Marlin has a romantic relationship with Dory, but after FN ending, I thought that they are just friends. But there is a chance, FD is a year after the events, and I fell in love with someone in a similar time, but even if that’s not happening I’m OK with it.

With the sequel along the way, I have to bring this up.

I know we keep speculating and thinking about how Marlin and Dory could suit each other romantically…

But what if Dory already had a mate in the past and she forgot about him. What if Dory had children and she forgot about them? WHAT IF WHAT IF…

No. Dory could never handle a relationship, and she and Marlin could never have a dynamic like that.