Do Marlin and Dory get married?

The fact that they’re from different species has been discussed?

I don’t know. That would only matter if they wanted to breed though… o_0

That would be kinda…odd.

8D Yes. There would be a weird looking new species of fish!

I think I once read some men don’t like to get married again after their wifes dies.

Uh, I have to vote that Marlin and Dory are just good friends, rather than partners. I just didn’t get that feeling at all of them being attracted to one another. But it is interesting to think about their future together after “Beyond the Sea” plays, and what happened after the credits.

My guess is that Dory lived with Marlin and Nemo, but it’s also a little bit sad because she couldn’t even remember where her own family was, lol. 8D Do they miss Dory and are they looking for her? That would make an interesting short film - to meet Dory’s family.

Well, apparently the memory loss is a family thing, so probably they don’t remember each other.

It’s kind of sad, but when she says that line I think it’s so funny.

The species thing has no weight, because on A Bug’s Life, Manny and Gypsy are married. And Mike and Celia are different, and Lighning and Sally are different types of cars. So it’s really just that they’re totally incompatible.

Well, Manny was probably just being intelligent.

The female mantis kills her partner. Instead, he marries a beautiful butterfly and now HE can have a snack when he gets tired of her.

You really never see any love between then anyway. Their just good friends.

I haven’t seen love either^^.

You don’t see much but you see more chemistry between Marlin and Carol with the 40 seconds she’s on.

What are you talking about? Have you watched those 40 seconds recently? They were all flirty and totally in love.

That’s what he’s saying, e-j-e. You probably read it the other way around.

Spirit is right. We were talking about if Marlin and Dory love each other or now. I said no, their just good friends. But you see more love between Marlin and Carol on the 40 seconds she appears, even though it’s not that long.

I always assumed they just stayed friends.

That is what I think too^^.

I don’t think they’re even in love, let alone marriage.
Dory is almost like another child to Marlin.

I hope they don’t ruin the sequel by inventing a love relationship between the two :shake:

Just the thought scares me to death…