Do people know you have an account on Pixar Planet?

I’ve been in blogs before, but nothing like a forum.

I’m not really a blog kind of person. Although, i do sometimes visit Pixar blogs.

I like serious blogs, and they can be useful in a very different scale than a forum.

I used to ran one, but it was disbanded.

Me too! I don’t like blogs at all and this is the only forum I visit. I used to be active on one other one until I cam across this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think my closest brother knows I come here, I think I’ve mentioned it a few times. But I don’t think anyone else knows. My whole family does, however, share an avid love of Pixar, including my parents. And this is really the only forum I frequently visit. I’ve got accounts on some Star Wars and Zelda ones, but they just really don’t add up to the awesomeness of this one. :laughing: :mrgreen:

I agree! This one rocks! It just feels like a closer community to me. :slight_smile: And might I also say…there are no ads!!! 8D

I know, it’s very refreshing. Sometimes a smelly spambot sneaks threw though.

Nope, nobody knows. Even though I took a hiatus/was busy, when I came back recently I remembered why I like this forum (besides the members’ interest in Pixar, of course): people actually post! You guys might think it’s a ghost town here, but compared to the other forums I frequented, it’s lively. :slight_smile:

Every time I tell friends about this site they say they may join, but never do, snd I know they like Pixar.

Uh… Peeerrrdy much everyone I talk to more than once :laughing: . I love to boast about how great this place is. I’ve kinda been blessed in the way that, most of my friends don’t think it’s weird (… Well, most of my friends are fan geeks like me; not necessarily of Pixar, but you catch my drift… They get it.). I just hope at least one person I told went and got an account. I’ll feel like I did my civic dutie if that’s the case :stuck_out_tongue: .

Well, my Sister joined (as you guys know).

That’s cool :slight_smile: ! I’m trying to convince my mom to get anaccount here ('cause she’s cool :sunglasses: !). My only fear would be she’d over-react to something and try to be a moderator :blush: . But I think, as long as you get along with them, it’s cool to have family and some face-to-face friends on here.

Yeah^^. By the way, my sister is PixarTeo.

Really? Cool! I’ve talked to her a bit. She’s very nice :slight_smile: .

Violet: Ooh, a Pixar mom on the boards would actually be kind of amazing! :smiley:

little chef

And as all of you people know Pixarmilan is my brother.

That’s so cool, I love your PP pride! And my friends are all geeks in their own way, and most like Pixar too. I’m lucky and glad for that as well.

Yeah! That’d be a first!

Your sister is awesome! My sister has an account too, but she posted like 4 times! :laughing:

Thanks alot. :smiley: :mrgreen:

I could say that my sister joined, but that would be an understatement 8D

I want my sister to join, but it wouldn’t happen 8D