Do people know you have an account on Pixar Planet?

Uh… Peeerrrdy much everyone I talk to more than once :laughing: . I love to boast about how great this place is. I’ve kinda been blessed in the way that, most of my friends don’t think it’s weird (… Well, most of my friends are fan geeks like me; not necessarily of Pixar, but you catch my drift… They get it.). I just hope at least one person I told went and got an account. I’ll feel like I did my civic dutie if that’s the case :stuck_out_tongue: .

Well, my Sister joined (as you guys know).

That’s cool :slight_smile: ! I’m trying to convince my mom to get anaccount here ('cause she’s cool :sunglasses: !). My only fear would be she’d over-react to something and try to be a moderator :blush: . But I think, as long as you get along with them, it’s cool to have family and some face-to-face friends on here.

Yeah^^. By the way, my sister is PixarTeo.

Really? Cool! I’ve talked to her a bit. She’s very nice :slight_smile: .

Violet: Ooh, a Pixar mom on the boards would actually be kind of amazing! :smiley:

little chef

And as all of you people know Pixarmilan is my brother.

That’s so cool, I love your PP pride! And my friends are all geeks in their own way, and most like Pixar too. I’m lucky and glad for that as well.

Yeah! That’d be a first!

Your sister is awesome! My sister has an account too, but she posted like 4 times! :laughing:

Thanks alot. :smiley: :mrgreen:

I could say that my sister joined, but that would be an understatement 8D

I want my sister to join, but it wouldn’t happen 8D

Haha, that’s funny but true.

Yeah I think it would. ;-p

Really? There are no PP Moms or Dads? Wow. That kind of surprises me. But, yeah, not to brag or nothin’, but Mom is awesome :smiley: ! A lot of my friends like to come to my house, and I have a feeling it’s because of her :unamused: . But I love her. I think she’d be cool to have on here :sunglasses: :wink: . I’ll see what I can do about getting her to join.

I like having geeky friends, too :slight_smile: ! (I mean geeky in the best possible way!!!) It’s so cool! I mean, my closest friends (not including my family):

TSS (Need I say more?)
Phileas (almost as TI carzy as me)
a friend from Taekwondo (a fan of Sailor Moon and other Amine)
my Taekwondo instructor (a huge Star Trek fan and cosplayer)

So, yeah, my friends are pretty understanding :laughing: .

It will be cool to have PP mums and dads.

I’m not sure if I want my parent’s on here. :laughing:

Well, I know there’s a member here who had a kid and named him Dashell, so there are parents. But no parent and children members that I know of.

Yay for geeks! And your mom sounds awesome!

Why yay for geeks? And it would be fun to have a mum or dad on here.

As far as I know, I don’t think anyone knows I have the account. I think of all people my parents might figure I have it, but that’s fine. Sine they haven’t mentioned it, it means they are not willing to make a big deal out of it even if they do know. I wouldn’t mind telling other people, but I don’t really have a reason to do that. I found this independently and it’s my own personal thing I do now. So far, I haven’t met anyone else who has an account and I’m kind of surprised that I figured out how to make one. At this point, if anyone does know, that’ll be fine with me because I’ve already been doing this for a while, so it won’t really matter. Plus, I enjoy it! :slight_smile:

^That’s awesome to hear!

I don’t really go out of my way to tell people, but if it comes up (which it doesn’t) I wouldn’t deny it.

Actually a couple weeks ago Pixar Planet came up between a friend of mine. (I don’t know how it started). And my friend was super impressed. She doesn’t go online often, but was asking me all sorts of questions like when I met Lauren, and the Pixar Planet Awards and being a moderator. She said if she was I she’d tell all sorts of people about it! idk, I’ve just never really had the need to do that, but I’m glad my friends don’t judge me for it.