Do you like Winne the Pooh?

I just rented all of them obsessively. :laughing: The only one I ever owned (and still own) is The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

Oh, I love that one!! I wish the newest movie was longer, but it was still good.

I still haven’t seen it. :cry: Harry Potter is taking forever to get out of the theater.

That makes me so mad, I’m trying not to say how mad that makes me. :neutral_face:

I’m already kind of mad. :neutral_face: Hopefully we’ll get it later this week though, and then I just have to beg my mom to take me.

I hope so. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I loved the new movie, but I left feeling like it could’ve been a bit longer to be more satisfying. Still good though.

Heck yeah I like Winnie-the-Pooh! My favorite character is Rabbit.

When I was 4 we went to Disney world and there was this place where I met Tigger a Pooh. And they made a Celie sandwitch (as my mom called it) I Miss Disney! :smiley:

Celie: Aaw!

I love Winnie the Pooh, and it sticks out in my mind as my dad’s favorite Disney movie. I love everything about it, especially Piglet and Pooh. But who doesn’t? LD

You remmeber being there at age four? I went for the first time when I was five, and I barely remember it.

Yeah I have a pretty good memory… Except when I really need it, I’m talking about studying for my tests.

I loved Winnie the Pooh when I was younger and I still do. It is a timeless classic that has stood the test of time.

Of course! I enjoyed the original featurettes and the 80s/90s TV series. And I thought the new movie was adorable and funny. I’ve seen that one 3 times and may see it again. :slight_smile:

I will never stop loving WTP.

I like Winnie the Pooh. It was a classic disney character growning up.

I love classic disney.

Of course I love Winnie the Pooh! The first and last movies are two of my top four favorite Disney films, and I even think the Disney Toon Studio ones were quite enjoyable too, and surprisingly darker. Usually, it’s the other way around. They’re all my favorite characters from Disney pretty much, though.

This!

I reallyliked the 2011 Winnie the Pooh

Me too! I just wish it was longer. :frowning: