Do you think dash is jealous of violet?

Thanks, I know I’m not as shy as I was a couple years ago.

Great! Progress is being made! Dont worry if you’re still shy, everyone, even the most confident person, can be alittle shy.

Thanks.

You’re welcome dude!

I don’t see that Invisibility is weak. It is more cunning to me. And I don’t see it as assigned to any gender.

Yeah, look at The Tale of the Three Brothers :stuck_out_tongue:

How many male comic books characters have it?

Hundreds of them, like any other popular comic book superpower.

But remember that the first instance of that ability in fiction wasn’t a comic, but H.G. Wells The Invisible Man. And yes, the protagonist was a man, as the title suggest.

From there to Frodo and Harry Potter, hundreds of male characters have been invisible.

There you go. Invisibility isn’t a weak power. I’m sure someone as intelligent as Violet can utilize it for maximum potential.

Cartman oncr thought he vould turn invisible.

oh the episode with the ninja weapons huh?

Yep.

Oh dude, I love that episode.

Yean, oen of my favorites.

Yes, that is a perfect example!

You have a point. I know what you mean that she will get stronger everyday but he won’t.

I have always thought that his powers suited his personality, while her powers suited her, so I don’t think he’d be jealous.

Agreed.

I also agree with Pixarmilan that his powers are suited for him and her powers are suited for her.

Like me? I’m quite shy around girls (well at least when trying to ask them out), does this mean I can turn invisible like Violet or run away at super speed like Dash? Nope (although I wish I could.)