DVD Issues, Anybody?

I’ve never had any problem with scratched DVDs. But I’ll be extra careful. I do have issues opening it up and sliding it back, but I’m pretty sure that’s just me :slight_smile:

My WALL-E disc skips the whole scene where captain McCrea is fighting Auto down to the part when EVE and WALL-E are in the trash place. I knew that ‘Eco-friendly’ package was a ripoff. It won’t even play the movie on our DVD player (a lot of our movies don’t work on it though.) I wanted to buy it on 3-disc edition, but now I see there are problems with that, too. And I hate that slide out thing, the disc falls out of it whenever I open it. :angry:

I hate the packaging b/c it’s so fragile, and the DVD hardly has ANYTHING extra on it, but I’ve never had the problems listed here.

Yeah, I’ve borrowed my friend’s 3-Disk one and the extra features are awesome, I just don’t have the money to fork out to get anything more than the basic. But at least the WALL-E DVD has SOME features. Besides the two shorts there was NOTHING in the Up special feataures (1 disc one, I’m sure there’s a lot in the 3-Disc)

Oh yeah, Up doesn’t have hardly anything on it, not even easter eggs. :cry: I really want to see the WALL-E 3-disc. I’m dying here.

Try to see it! I was impressed with all the special features.

Bought it at Sam’s, and it works ok except for a bad sector at the beginning between the last commercial and the menu. You have to play with it for a little while to get it to work, but besides that it runs fine.

My solution? I ripped the DVD to my hard drive. :slight_smile:

I live in the UK, and I got the 2-Disc edition for my birthday. I don’t know where it was bought from, but it came in a standard plastic case. Lucky me as well. If I’d got the cardboard packaging, it wouldn’t fit with the rest of my collection.

Ironic thing is, WALL-E is the only environmentally friendly DVD set from Pixar. Even Up, which directly followed the WALL-E set, isn’t recyclable.

Corporate guy: It only takes one to distract people.

We only have the Blu-Ray 3-disc WALL-E, and it says on the back that it had under the bonus features The Pixar Story… We checked on both discs and it didn’t seem to have it!! Kinda makes me feel better knowing that we’re not the only ones having problems with that movie. :laughing:

LOL, I think that was intentional :wink: