DxD

Just stumbled upon Disney’s DxD site, which has a bunch of extra features for our favorite features. Has lots of the stuff that should have come to the DVD. It’s great though, check it out disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=66142 (menu’s up left corner)

OH I have checked the ratatouilles DXD site before. It is pure awesomeness.

I’m sorry, but what in the world is this, and how do I use it?

Icon based navigation up in the top left. There’s a Ratatouille section, a Finding Nemo section, a Cars one, a bunch of others. Notably, the Cars section is marginal, and I’d still like to see more extras on a double DVD, but the Ratatouille section has enough cool stuff that all I really miss is a commentary track. Well, that and the unreal fidelity and sound. but I digress.

It’s AWESOME! Thanks for letting me know. It’s about time DXD had more Pixar in it.

DxD is a little minisite on Disney’s DxD site. Check it out. It is really cool.

I dont think I knew about these sites before! Or maybe I did and didnt realize it. Sounds cool though, I should check those out.

They have DxD sites on the latests Disney movies, music, games, news, etc.

Thanks for sharing this, Nubetre! I liked the ‘Ink and Paint Girls’ video.
Sheila

If you live outside the US and get the error message “Disney XD is not currently available to Guests from outside the United States.” like I do, then you can use webproxy.pro/ service to browse it. Works fine!

ya, i joined last year. i dont really go on anymore, but my username is rac_for_red11 (at the time i was supporting team red in the DCGs)