Epic Mickey

Keep in mind, that concept art wasn’t officially released by Disney. Some artist just put it on his portfolio site, and it got leaked. They weren’t promising anything.

I think everyone above has helped prove my point. Thanks guys.

New featurette about the Animation of Epic Mickey 1 Needless to say, it’s AWESOME and if wasn’t for the fact that I knew that it was going to have Oswald, The Phantom Blot, The Wasteland, the Mad Doctor, an immense throwback to Disney history and an amazing gameplay, I’d buy it based on this video alone. They really pulled out all the stops to make this game play and look better than humanly possible.

Also, forget what I said about wanting PIXAR making an Epic Mickey movie. I’d love to see one done by the Junction Point Team (although if PIXAR did do one, I think I’d die of excitement)!

Woweee. That video was fantastic. Loved what I heard and especially what I saw. Thanks for posting!

That was really neat. I liked how they actually animated scenes from different cartoons just to get the feel of the characters.

Thanks for posting that link, Pixar Builder!

Im still mad for the fake publicity :imp: BUT that was awesome, it feels very like the old disney, but im confused about something what is exactly the role of pixar in this game? according to this they are not making animation, so what are they doing?

They’re consultants, as far as I’m aware. Just people to talk to to get critique or ideas.

So, then theres not going to be a pixar cameo? :confused:

Doubtful, but I would love to see more PIXAR characters too.

I posted this in the WMG section on TV Tropes

You sohuld make a fanfic out of that wild mas guessing, the idea its AWESOME! :smiley:

If Pixar characters do have cameos in this game, I will be banging down their door until they have some in Kingdom Hearts.

New viral video for Epic Mickey. I’m so looking forward to this game. But unfortunately my Wii broke a few days ago. :frowning: With Epic Mickey and Donkey Kong Returns coming out, and Golden Eye and Kirby’s Epic Yarn already out, I’m sad right now. AND, my copy of Mario Galaxy 2 is in my Wii. :frowning:

It’s Epic Mickey Month at Jim Dooley’s Website! He’s got a couple of sample music from the game here jimdooley.com/ :smiley:

amazon.com/Disney-Epic-Micke 
 B002I0GEXM

You can’t combine two “offers”. If I go for the “10 dollars off my next video game purchase” offer, can I still get delivery-day shipping for 99 cents?

Also, I’d like to find a list online of all the locations/characters based on old Disney movies and shorts so I can watch all of them before playing the game. If you guys know of any, I’d be so happy.

Had an Epic Mickey birthday cake last night. hehehe :smiley:

Photos? :smiling_imp:

Yeah, does anyone know how to post a pic from Flickr directly into a post? It’s not working for me.

Copy the direct image link url and then place it between the IMG brackets

Also, very good sized interview of Warren Spector about the game, including the specific involvement with PIXAR and John Lasseter: [url]http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/technology/personal-tech/controller-freak/qa-warren-spector-on-disney-epic-mickey/article1805962/[/url][/img]

I did but it didn’t work.

See?

That’s because that’s not the direct image address

This is the direct image address: farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/519 
 5466_b.jpg