Episode #12: "Up, Up, and Away!"

Thanks for the feedback, Captain Pan! All of it helps in making the show that bit better. :smiley:

Yes, someone else said they were slightly confused because we didn’t specify that the answer could come from a short film or feature film. We did say “Pixar production” which we thought would cover it, but I guess not. Thanks for making us aware, though, and I’ll try to make the questions clearer in the future.

Hey Rachel. I have a problem to download the previous episodes of Radio Pixar. Does the previous episodes are not available anymore? Could you please clarify it? Thanks. :smiley:

chef

Hey guys! I finally got to listening to this. Very nice! And man, hard trivia question this time. :smiley:

I gotta whine about one thing though: I don’t think it was really fair generalizing all the WALL-E fans to have shifted to Up as being better. I didn’t shift (though I loved Up) and I know a lot of people who didn’t either. It felt kinda bias.

I totally agree about the CD thing BTW. I need a CD. I never buy online. And while I can burn it… the pretty cover art man. D: And yeah, what about the techno-illiterate! I mean, this movie attracts a lot of older people who aren’t as tech savvy (not saying all are, but there’s a higher percentage.)

And I totally agree about the search thing as well. Argh. Up is a nice catchy title, but man it can have issues with Google.

Oh, and thanks for the birthday mention. xD

wannabechef91 - When I tried going to the pixarplanet.com/radiopixar page, the embedded player didn’t show up for me, even though it usually does. That’s weird. What episodes did you want to specifically listen to? Perhaps I can post the direct links then you can download the MP3s and listen to them on your computer.

Thanks for posting the latest episode, Rachel.

Regarding the previous episodes, I tried to download it on iTunes. At first, everything was fine, but at the middle of the download, it stopped. I downloaded Episode #1 to #10.

wannabechef91 - Sorry about this. I’m not sure why the player isn’t working on the website, but in the meantime you can right-click these links and download away. :wink:

Episode #12: “Up, Up, and Away!”
Episode #11: “Preparing to Take Flight”
Episode #10: “Things Are Looking Up!”
Episode #9: “Floating on Cloud Nine”
Episode #8: “Late to the Party”
Episode #7: “The Second Coming”
Episode #6: “Catching UP”
Episode #5: “Finally Five!”
Episode #4: “Midterms Ate the Co-host!”
Episode #3: “Still Using ‘We’re New at This’ as an Excuse”
Episode #2: “Shootin’ From The Hip”
Episode #1: “It’s Sequelable!”

Thanks so much Rachel! Wow! Guess tonight’s gonna be a good night! :smiley:

You’re welcome. =) They should all be downloadable now.