Exclusive Pixar Planet WALL•E Hypersuite Review

That’s amazing! Nothing runs on my awful computer though. Wall-E is great though.

I really want this pack. I’d like to have an EVE-themed computer.

Trust me guys - it’s so worth it if you have Windows. If you get both the WALL•E and EVE themes together, you’re actually getting three themes because within EVE’s theme there’s also a BnL theme. So not only do you get a discount when you buy them together, but you’re sorta getting a third pack as well. :laughing:

Oh, and since you’re buying it online, make sure to check your email after purchasing. I was under the impression it came as a CD, but I was wrong… we waited almost a month before we realized it had been sitting in my mom’s email inbox the entire time. :unamused:

I seriously recommend it. I love mine so much. It really makes your computer feel personalized, and it’s perfect for WALL•E geeks who can stand to show off their geek-ness with their computer.

(I’m such a geek I went and made an entire sound scheme for my computer using sounds from the movie to match the skin… :blush:)

little chef

NO WAY!

How did you do that?!!

JSWC: Oh, you mean the sound scheme? I have a cord that connects to the microphone jack in the back of my comp, and on the other end is a regular headphone plug that I plugged into my iPod’s headphone jack. I used a recording program on my computer to rip sounds off of the film while I played it on my iPod. Then I just took the different hunks of audio and divided it into little pieces the computer could play. Like, when there’s an error, you hear AUTO saying “Captain?” or when you go to save something, you hear EVE say “Directive?” :smiley:

I just took all these sounds, saved them to a folder, then went under Sounds on my Windows Control Panel, then assigned certain sounds to play for certain events. :slight_smile: I really wish there were a way I could put them on the internet for free use, so others could use them if they wanted to.

little chef

You are so cool, red! It takes someone with a lot of genuis to do that! :wink:

BTW, did you do this on a Windows or a Mac?

EDIT: Forget I said that. I just remembered Hyperdesk works only on Windows, and not Mac. :blush: